• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New incoming 116619 Swiss 1:1 Rep

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Listen, this is for sure a Swiss replica made , I'm sure cause I had a dream about it like 2 weeks ago, I was riding a horse , I was shirtless and full of oil on the Swiss mountains , then I saw a little man he was like 8 inches tall, he told me to call him mr cakck, he took a shit . Then with the help of a stick looked into the pile of shit . And found a Swiss replica made watch and gave it to me , and he told me to ride the horse fast cause the apocalypses was coming , so yes !!! I think Michael Jackson was killed by the illuminati tribe. With that being said have a good lunch

+1

I think i saw that dream on the internet.........
Lemme see if i can find it........

Lc3v2bl.jpg

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Booyah !! Quebec, Canada !! yay !! getting clooooooooser................. almost there my boy !!! ........ a little more refinement.......

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
hahahah i love how u pictured my dream , the horse was hard on my dreams , but that is pretty close , please mods , set that picture as my avatar, thanks .

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14
For every emotional reaction, the troll grows fatter and happier...

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
...missed this.
How did this get even this far?

I would have given up with the second post. Even just for humor's sake.

Booyah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/11/14
Adios. I'm not going to waste my time in a forum where no one known the difference between gen and fake. Fyi. All parts gen except for bezel insert and dial. Bracelet with pcl is from a gen GT I I c. The DJ I I is 100 % gen.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Adios. I'm not going to waste my time in a forum where no one known the difference between gen and fake. Fyi. All parts gen except for bezel insert and dial. Bracelet with pcl is from a gen GT I I c. The DJ I I is 100 % gen.
Wow. You must be really proud of yourself

ghosty999

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/14

No one really wants you here so you'd be doing us a favour....

also you seem to be way too major league for us n00bs, should start your own forum called watch gods and make yourself king

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12

I really could care less about your watch, but your leaving the forum kind of gives me a warm feeling inside.
Thanks.