• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for a speedmaster moonwatch? Info inside!

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I just realized that the last batch of pics of my CK2915 were from some time ago, before I had even upgraded the endlinks.

Hey buddy, can we have a couple more shots of the Swedemaster? I lost an auction on a straight lugged mid case about a year ago and I still haven't fully recovered!

Thanks in advance and I hope things are going well. :)

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Hey buddy, can we have a couple more shots of the Swedemaster? I lost an auction on a straight lugged mid case about a year ago and I still haven't fully recovered!

Thanks in advance and I hope things are going well. :)

Things are good, but a little bit hectic! I've been meaning to take a new batch of 2915 photos, though, so let's see if the Swede shows more of itself very soon...

Ar71888

26/3/14
nypu4usu.jpg

I'd been looking for a nice moonwatch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RtRay

Horology Curious
23/3/14
What is the procedure for removing the winding/setting stem on an ST-19? I'm going to mod my moonwatch with an original Omega crystal and freeze the 6 oclock sub dial, but I can't seem to find any pics showing how to do this one step. Any links or pics would help! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RtRay

Horology Curious
23/3/14
Just got my 50th Anniv Moonwatch that I purchased from Tony @ Asian7750 back from Speedy G. Speedy installed a gen Omega crystal and froze the bottom sub-dial for me in record time and was excellent to work with! Here's what the beauty looks like!
u9yte8yh.jpg
qajy7eru.jpg

gmg_3

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/14
Any good omega deployment buckles out there? Everyone wearing stock bracelet?

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08

Funkstar De Luxe

Horology Curious
1/12/12
I suppose by closest you mean, looking more the original? I would get a quartz version, it has a better sub dial spacing.

If i wanted a better overall rep, i would get this one http://puretime-asia.com/product/speedmaster-professional-moon-watch-manual-winding-/

Make a good read of the whole thread, you will find some great info about all the models.

Does this one have the correct chronograph features the same as the genuine one? Same position same function? I searched the that and couldn't get an answer.

Thanks!

RtRay

Horology Curious
23/3/14
I recently purchased the 50th Anniv Moonwatch version of this watch. II looks like they use the same movement. If so, then the buttons at 2 & 4 o'clock control the chronograph and work like the gen Moonwatch. The left subdial shows seconds. The right subdial is used with the chrono and shows minutes and the bottom subdial follows the hour hand. I had my bottom subdial frozen at 12 to match the gen and had a gen crystal installed. Speedy G did the work and it looks great!