• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

D

d4m.test

great watch but not paying 300 for that caseback :/

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Now, I got to try holding my horse and not jump into the bandwagon..

Lets see how are the comments on the first batch.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
The caseback doesn't look that bad in the video. Wow, looks like this is going to be a 5 watch summer for me.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Caseback doesn't look that bad in the video. I'll update with pictures once I receive mine.

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
I am confused, from the video, the case back is ok, but the pictures aren't not. So which one is correct. Omega Seamaster is my favorite, however I own none at the movement, I bought a Pam111v3 Y incabloc fixed, and buying the AP v3.5 for now, and hold on to purchase the new rep. Omega till the end of this year.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
I am confused, from the video, the case back is ok, but the pictures aren't not. So which one is correct. Omega Seamaster is my favorite, however I own none at the movement, I bought a Pam111v3 Y incabloc fixed, and buying the AP v3.5 for now, and hold on to purchase the new rep. Omega till the end of this year.
It's the same watch, same caseback. Looks different because of the angle and lighting.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
I really dont get the all the fuzz about the caseback. Its a closed one and even more, none will see it!

Look at the pearl! Finally, after a loooot of waiting an almost perfect pearl!!! Bezel also looks very good, shiny and all! I think they did a very nice job on the dial too. Crown and HE valve look ok also.

I dont know about the caseback, but from what i see, this has the potential to be one of the best out of the box omega reps. I dont know if i will get one as i have many projects in line, but i cant wait until the first nice review of this one is out...

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
so , the 45mm will be ready some day , by noob right? i think my wrist is telling me .... wait pec , wait , fill me in with a 45, not a 42

leandim

Known Member
1/9/11
I really dont get the all the fuzz about the caseback. Its a closed one and even more, none will see it!

Look at the pearl! Finally, after a loooot of waiting an almost perfect pearl!!! Bezel also looks very good, shiny and all! I think they did a very nice job on the dial too. Crown and HE valve look ok also.

+ 1 !

bobkat

6/7/12
lighting and orthogonal angle is the reason the case back photos look like they do, the video i think is more representative of real life.

You can make anything look like anything with a light box and few light sources.

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11
so , the 45mm will be ready some day , by noob right? i think my wrist is telling me .... wait pec , wait , fill me in with a 45, not a 42
You mean the CRPO? This is the only size on LMLE.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Really great piece! A new one to the list of super reps? Definetly needs a comparison to the old one!

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13

From what Angus said no. Noob is not making a 45mm version of the LMLE PO. they are however making a 45mm version of the CUPO

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
I apologize for one off topic question.
What are the differences between LMLE PO and CUPO?

And do you know when noob factrory will release CUPO versions?

Thank you.