• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
Angus mentioned that Noob spent over a year to release this model just to get the dial and hands as perfect as can be, but they don't give a crap about the caseback. Makes you think, always at least one flaw for any super rep, almost like a rule they have to play by.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
If they release only swiss versions again prepare to throw some serious cash...

My bet will be something around 330-380$ all included.

Anyway, i think this time they made a decent try with this one.

Swiss and Asian clone confirmed Pap. Again pricing is very hard to determine, I go with with what you said above also and as bonesy mentioned above. The could surprise us though, the Noob Ex II was $268 on release (great price for the quality) so hopefully we get this under $300 for the clone and the swiss is anyones guess.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Angus mentioned that Noob spent over a year to release this model just to get the dial and hands as perfect as can be, but they don't give a crap about the caseback. Makes you think, always at least one flaw for any super rep, almost like a rule they have to play by.

I think what happened with the caseback is a good example that suppliers/part makers and who sub contract parts work don't always supply the same quality across the board. The case and bracelet on this seem also to be a step up from the old V5 42mm rep, bracelet better finished with smoother stampings etc, case better edge brushing ...and hopefullly better crown and tube (certainly looks more accurate to gen) ....and then they go and pick up a caseback which looks worse than the V5. A case of afterthought on the part that cant be seen. Still in the vid the caseback doesn't look too bad.

I'm thinking that anyone who wants to start a V5 franken (standard type PO) may actually have a better case/bracelet base to work with then even the old V5, wonder if parts such as old caseback would be interchangeable.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Angus said the caseback was from 2011. :/

In the video he posted though it doesnt look to bad.

Leewei

21/3/12
The caseback appears on the video actually looks very good. I have been holding my horse even with the PO V5...which up till version 5 still have many prominent unacceptable flaws. The noob PO liquid metal got most of the key features right on their 1st try. Something which is commendable !
Though i am not following the PO Ceramic thread religiously but seeing how good the end product is really tells me i need one.

santieceballos

18/4/12
The caseback looks very good in the video.... Come on guys don't be so demanding and enjoy this amazing watch.... It is a real work of art!

Capt. Obvious

Respected Member
5/5/13
The caseback looks very good in the video.... Come on guys don't be so demanding and enjoy this amazing watch.... It is a real work of art!

In a way you're right. If we're too demanding that might ruin out enjoyment (and there's also something exciting about having a little flaw here and there.., kinda like a piece uniqueness).

On the other hand, I think out being demanding customers may play a major role in the improvement of the replicas quality!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
That caseback just ruined it for me.

JK.. :lol: I'll probably get one of these POLM's.

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
It looks like he couldn't get the clasp closed in the vid..he pushes to close it but next time you see it it's still open.
My PO bracelet was a complete nightmare, from taking out/adding links to keeping the clasp closed. I hope this one is better!

D

d4m.test

I can't wait and I called him because it is now 12:12am already and if I don't call him now and he might go to sleep soon!

USD 298!!!

Updating site now! Move your fingers! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From RG. Presumably Asian ETA at that price.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
The caseback in the video is very close...not the same as in the pictures...would want to be sure that it's the one I would get...

You want "nit picking"...watch the video closely and tell me if you see the piece of "lint" on the "O" in Omega on the dial? Keep watching, the crystal gets wiped off with the glove and it's still there...

I'd be bummed if I saw that on mine...:thud:

Anyhow...this in the ONE I've been waiting for...:cheer:

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Price is out. $298. Will be ordering mine from Trevor instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nauticatom

Supporter
Certified
23/11/12
Its a Noob release - so almost all the TD's should have it, some before others.. PT, Trev,TT, should have them pretty quickly... I think its pre-order right now. That being said... being a Panerai guy, I havent been attracted to the available Omega's until this release... I just happened to stumble on it last night waiting to see what my next purchase was going to be, and yeah, im going to let the first batch roll out to see if there are any blatant version issues, then roll in and grab one in august, which means september by the time EMS actually delivers crap. Good luck to the first owners, definitely share your thoughts.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Yes the movement hacks.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
The caseback in the video is very close...not the same as in the pictures...would want to be sure that it's the one I would get...

You want "nit picking"...watch the video closely and tell me if you see the piece of "lint" on the "O" in Omega on the dial? Keep watching, the crystal gets wiped off with the glove and it's still there...

I'd be bummed if I saw that on mine...:thud:

Anyhow...this in the ONE I've been waiting for...:cheer:

My CrPo had lint on the dial. As I don't know how to do any modding I was rather upset.

stonesix

20/9/12
for the price, nothing to complain....
Damn it, i just buy myself the IWC Ingy Laureus....this year would hurt really hurt my vitamin-M.

Can't be bother much by the caseback, I'm not wearing the watch backside up...however the crooked 12 can be the deal breaker to me.

Let's see the crooked 12
page1_zps41861a96.jpg