• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
I apologize for one off topic question.
What are the differences between LMLE PO and CUPO?

And do you know when noob factrory will release CUPO versions?

Thank you.

This LM PO is a limited edition in gen. 42mm only with closed case back. 2500 movement.

In rep world, there are a few inaccurate versions but with Noob just releasing a super rep.

The ceramic POs are the current crop of POs which replaced the previous generation metal insert POs. Comes in both 42mm and 45.5mm. Display back with 8500 movement. Liquid metal technology is used only for the blue titanium pieces.

In rep world, the ceramic POs have already been repped by BP factory and will also be repped by Noob in the (near) future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Didn't someone do a thread on the differences between all of these Ceramic PO's? :whistle:

Pec, search for this thread my friend.

Leewei

21/3/12
Bro i ordered one of these too. Show my support for Angus. Haha.
Hope it turns out well. In fact i really open up side by side photos and compare it with the PT video screenshot and find both look really similar.
I think it looks many times better than the UPO v5.

This LM PO is a limited edition in gen. 42mm only with closed case back. 2500 movement.

In rep world, there are a few inaccurate versions but with Noob just releasing a super rep.

The ceramic POs are the current crop of POs which replaced the previous generation metal insert POs. Comes in both 42mm and 45.5mm. Display back with 8500 movement. Liquid metal technology is used only for the blue titanium pieces.

In rep world, the ceramic POs have already been repped by BP factory and will also be repped by Noob in the (near) future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
here is another case back shot :)

Hello

Where did you get this picture, from repgeek forum?

I'm asking this because I registered on this forum 5 days ago but I still did not get confirmation email, so I can not access it :(

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
Is bezel on this replika also made from ceramic and LM (same as on original) ?

Thank you.

trans_lux

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/09
Everyone is complaining about the case back but it's suppose to be see through no?

url]

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Everyone is complaining about the case back but it's suppose to be see through no?

redirector.php

I believe that is the chrono movement in that pic. Different watch.

The 8500 has an exhibition case back, too. Odd feature for a dive watch, IMO. But it's there along with those huge hands. Not to my liking.