• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Bro i ordered one of these too. Show my support for Angus. Haha.
Hope it turns out well. In fact i really open up side by side photos and compare it with the PT video screenshot and find both look really similar.
I think it looks many times better than the UPO v5.

Nice one bro. You can't go wrong with a noob release with inputs from Angus. Yes this is easily a super rep, caseback is only slightly off but honestly how many can tell the difference?

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Does this have the 'ZrO2' on the dial - can't see it on the pics...

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Price?
Can you send a link to this site?
Google does not find it :(

Thank you.

Dude, u need to do more reading in the forum, what you are asking are information which are very easy to find... :facepalm:

gregor

Horology Curious
3/6/13
razorblade, ShiroTenshi, emdeevee

Thank you very much for your help.
I first checked TD list (CTRL-F), then google and I realy did not know that I must also check supporting vendors.
But now I know :)

Thank you again.

Kind regards

santaclaws490

Horology Curious
11/7/13
new super rep PO 42 LiquidMetal Edition 11.7.13

I saw this on repgeek, and couldn't find it on RWI. I thought I would share this with the community, it looks pretty sweet, from pics and video seems like there are a few qc questions - overall imo looks pretty fn beast. Perhaps someone would be interested in doing a review for RWI?

btw credit to original poster on repgeek - HeuerTag.

link: http://puretime.co/product/planet-ocean-42mm-liquidmetal-limited-edition-11-noob-best-edition/

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
This one?

OMG2013071001-01_enl.jpg

nicks

21/5/13
I think that there is a thread about this one already.
A great looking rep nonetheless :)