• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob LMLE PO 42mm

santieceballos

18/4/12
This is beautiful but there is a flaw on the lume.....the genuine has the second hand and the pearl in green.
Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Liquidmetal-Titanium-lume-shot.jpg

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Do we have a photo of the back? This look really nice!

If they can deliver also a CrPO of such quality, there will be a panic...

Lol! :thumbsup:

What can I say, I LOVE Omega's. I think I can faintly see the markings on one of your pictures. IMO this is the best out of the box replica Omega I have ever saw. The AR looks amazing, almost gen. Hell, the whole watch looks gen to me. I will definitely be picking this up. Wonder what the price will be? I bet it won't be 7k :thumbsup:

Lets hope under $300, but anyones guess really, at a stab in the dark and judging by newer prices I would say $350.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Lol! :thumbsup:

Lets hope under $300, but anyones guess really, at a stab in the dark and judging by newer prices I would say $350.

I'd say you are probably right. I think that the CrPO was around 300.00 and it looked like garbage compared to this. No AR on the CrPO (45mm) was a huge let down. Looks this model will actually be worth the money.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Wow, worth the wait. Will snatch the CrUpo when it's out. Wish I wasn't going on holiday for a month in August :(

espnazi

Horology Curious
18/1/13
This is beautiful but there is a flaw on the lume.....the genuine has the second hand and the pearl in green.

No, this is the older LiquidMetal model which is all one color, not the CrPO.

I made a quick side by side pic with the pic Angus provided and gen. Angus' definitely looks a little greener, but it may be the camera/exposure it was taken with.

30s7v55.jpg

Gen lume pic from:
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/omega-planet-ocean-liquidmetal-limited-edition-417308

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
Do we have a photo of the back? This look really nice!

If they can deliver also a CrPO of such quality, there will be a panic...

Nope no caseback shot. I'd expect them to nail it though since it's a closed caseback.

Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Liquidmetal-Titanium-lume-shot.jpg

As mentioned this is limited ed Liquid Metal PO and not the ceramic PO, lume is correct all blue. But the rep lume does look more greenish than gen.

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12

I'd say you are probably right. I think that the CrPO was around 300.00 and it looked like garbage compared to this. No AR on the CrPO (45mm) was a huge let down. Looks this model will actually be worth the money.

I'm guessing between 300-350 for a clone and another 100-120 for a "Swiss". Typical pricing for a noob release.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
anyone know if they are also going to do a titanium one?

pjsayer

I'm Pretty Popular
18/5/11
Nice to see they've finally managed to do a convincing pearl AND get it centred woop.

But is the gen 16mm thick? I always thought the LM LEd were a tad thinner than the ceramic POs like the 2500s?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Finally!

i hope it is not upwards the 300 bucks mark!
I do hope that the endlinks of the bracelet does not have the gap issue as from the previous gen bracelets and the quality of the spring release in the clasp have been sorted out, otherwise, pearl, bezel, dial, he crown and crown looks crisps including the lume too.

Scarface

1/3/11
Can't believe the quality of this rep , I should sell my gen and get this, amazing