• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean has released Rolex explorer 124270/214270 black dial on ss bracelet

Vorenus

15/2/15
Anyone have information if Clean has taken care of this bracelet problem in new batches? Or do we have to wait for v2 before they adess this?

Genuine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
3/4/22
We can suppose they did because there are also people that do not experience any problems so far and the steel inox has been changed too.
I wouldn’t expect a V2.

Reactions: Vorenus

jordan_michael

Horology Curious
9/12/14
I got my first REP, the CF explorer 1 36mm a week ago. What a gorgeous watch!

No bracelet problem so far.

Question: The edges of the crystal appear white as in the picture. Is this normal (as in gen watches) or is this a problem with Clean Factory Crystals? I’ve read somewhere that CF Datejust suffers that white edge thing.

HsWhxY.jpeg

DeskDiverDick

Horology Curious
13/6/21

Question: The edges of the crystal appear white as in the picture. Is this normal (as in gen watches) or is this a problem with Clean Factory Crystals? I’ve read somewhere that CF Datejust suffers that white edge thing.

HsWhxY.jpeg
Screengrabbed from a gen review which also has the white edge on protruding crystal.

DeskDiverDick

Horology Curious
13/6/21
Been loving my clean 36mm for a few months. No bracelet issues so far. Am sending this out to my watchmaker in a few months and would love to grab some gen parts to enhance the watch but cannot find any online 124270 parts for sale. Any compatible models for crystal, hands, crown even gaskets?

Reactions: jordan_michael

5ive-Digits-0nly

*Motoring Enthusiast*
Certified
19/10/13
Everywhere

HsWhxY.jpeg
Yes, this is how gen crystals look.

Drdoom3

Horology Curious
8/8/23
EU
I received qc Pictures for my 36 Today.
It does Not have the Updated clasp stamp.
Are there still Both versions being made ?

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
I received qc Pictures for my 36 Today.
It does Not have the Updated clasp stamp.
Are there still Both versions being made ?
Yes I think that parts stock is still mixed. They need time to “clean” their stock

Reactions: Drdoom3

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
Can someone with calipers measure the exact thickness of the CF 39mm? Gen is 11.2mm and the listings from different dealers don't match.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
How long did you guys have to wait for the 39mm QC pics? Is there a ridiculous waiting time?

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I don’t think Clean Factory ever has or ever will use eta clones. Maybe in their past lives before Rolex clone movements became a thing, but never as Clean Factory.
I’ve heard other guys say the same thing but I’ve recently purchased a few Clean watches with 2836 movements in them. They’re very good and the movement and price seems to be the only differences.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’ve heard other guys say the same thing but I’ve recently purchased a few Clean watches with 2836 movements in them. They’re very good and the movement and price seems to be the only differences.
Are you sure they’re real Clean? What watches are they?

Reactions: Zeta7