• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean has released Rolex explorer 124270/214270 black dial on ss bracelet

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09
Just ordered mine! Looking forward to this one!

mrln

25/11/20
EU
36mm looks great! But yeah, let us know the bracelet dimension! Pleeeease!

Last edited:

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Obviously take this with a grain of salt since none of us know the dimensions of the watch, but if the case size is like gen (34.9mm, this dimension taken from Hafiz :
)

Then from the proportions/analysis/pixel counting, the bracelet looks 19mm.

Let's do a quick side by side (from Steve's post), you can clearly see they fixed the hands too compared to GMF (look how wide the lume plots in the GMF hands are, too wide compared to gen, clean is thinner).

Lastly I did an overlay, not perfect, but it verifies everything I've analyzed here too. Here's a gif to kinda show it. If you have time do your own overlay. Clearly the bracelet is smaller (look at the red box highlighting the "shortened" lug width. I aligned everything to the left side of the case of the watch.

Hopefully they have tighter SELs but looking forward to it too.

TicTok12am

Looking Around
31/12/22
California
Obviously take this with a grain of salt since none of us know the dimensions of the watch, but if the case size is like gen (34.9mm, this dimension taken from Hafiz :
)

Then from the proportions/analysis/pixel counting, the bracelet looks 19mm.

Let's do a quick side by side (from Steve's post), you can clearly see they fixed the hands too compared to GMF (look how wide the lume plots in the GMF hands are, too wide compared to gen, clean is thinner).

Lastly I did an overlay, not perfect, but it verifies everything I've analyzed here too. Here's a gif to kinda show it. If you have time do your own overlay. Clearly the bracelet is smaller (look at the red box highlighting the "shortened" lug width. I aligned everything to the left side of the case of the watch.

Hopefully they have tighter SELs but looking forward to it too.
Appreciate the research!

aviditatis

Horology Curious
1/6/15
UK
Is the 3032 an ETA clone (2824?) with a decorated plate?

This one for me would be a keeper and I'm keen to swap it for a SW movement if that's possible

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

This one for me would be a keeper and I'm keen to swap it for a SW movement if that's possible
I don’t think Clean Factory ever has or ever will use eta clones. Maybe in their past lives before Rolex clone movements became a thing, but never as Clean Factory.

Reactions: aviditatis

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11

It's a 3230 but it will be 48 hours of power reserve. Same movement as the Clean factory 124060.

Reactions: aviditatis

aviditatis

Horology Curious
1/6/15
UK
I don’t think Clean Factory ever has or ever will use eta clones. Maybe in their past lives before Rolex clone movements became a thing, but never as Clean Factory.

It's a 3230 but it will be 48 hours of power reserve. Same movement as the Clean factory 124060.

Thank you! Is it possible to swap these Rolex-clone movements for ETA-based ones (e.g., SW) on Clean Factory reps? Or the height and diameter of the pinion/hands are different?

In any case, getting this one (Hont quoted me $458, but QC could take a while, according to him)

ab023

Time Piece Enthousiaste
8/7/23
This 36 is growing in me organically is that a VS movement ?

Reactions: Stott

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Thank you! Is it possible to swap these Rolex-clone movements for ETA-based ones (e.g., SW) on Clean Factory reps? Or the height and diameter of the pinion/hands are different?

In any case, getting this one (Hont quoted me $458, but QC could take a while, according to him)
that's not really worth the trouble IMHO
Best get that money into a full service
if those are VS movements, they will be as good as SW after service