• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean has released Rolex explorer 124270/214270 black dial on ss bracelet

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
You fellas are mistaken. I wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t so. Why would you guys think they don’t use the eta clones? Did someone you really trust tell you that when you tried to buy one? These Clean 2836 watches are really nice too man. However most people still prefer the more expensive movements. Maybe your guy doesn’t carry them because of that.
yeah, aliexpress seller clean__factory_watch, sounds really legit that such regarded factory will open a shop on aliexpress and sell direct to you... congrats man.. you're the first

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
@RepPossessed have sold a lot of these fake Clean watches. They are their own thing. He's not charging the high prices like these DHGate scammers though

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
@RepPossessed have sold a lot of these fake Clean watches. They are their own thing. He's not charging the high prices like these DHGate scammers though

Nice find.

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Any advice how to repair the 19mm bracelet (endlink) don't want to spend 150€ for a new one.
Thanks

Reactions: Seaboy85

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Finally got my hands on a 39mm!

IMG-4706.jpg

I'm curious... has anyone ever swapped in a 2xAR prof crystal on their 39mm? I know the lack of AR is supposed to be part of the charm, but I kind of also really like being able to see the dial..

Linksrat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/23
Chicago area
Finally got my hands on a 39mm!

IMG-4706.jpg

I'm curious... has anyone ever swapped in a 2xAR prof crystal on their 39mm? I know the lack of AR is supposed to be part of the charm, but I kind of also really like being able to see the dial..
Assume the 39 in pic is yours and on your wrist? Have you compared the 39 to 36 or 40mm? Ive got a 7.25 wrist and think 36 too small but the 40s look big to me. Also, what is the lug-lug? Gen are 19 and 21, goofy.

Thanks!

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
Managed to swap a prof 2xAR crystal into it without destroying the case finish or the AR coating lol. Sadly, the laser engraving is slightly off due to a shift when pressing the bezel on, but not enough to make it worth removing and resetting the bezel.

I know it’s not supposed to have any AR but I do quite like the increased clarity.

One problem I would note is that mine doesn’t seem to hold its power reserve. Likely the movement needs a service - checked it through, swapped out the auto winding module and maybe that’ll do the trick.

Also have an AE oyster flex and some smartyendlinks on the way to try out a diff look with it too.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Still in love with that watch.

That a 39 or 36? I've got the 36 but I haven't worn it much yet. Movement needs a good service and oiling as feels cheap to wind. I'm also not sure I love the smaller size (even though my wrists aren't big).

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
That a 39 or 36? I've got the 36 but I haven't worn it much yet. Movement needs a good service and oiling as feels cheap to wind. I'm also not sure I love the smaller size (even though my wrists aren't big).
that is a 39mm as the wording Explorer is on the bottom part

plt40mm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/23
europe
Managed to swap a prof 2xAR crystal into it without destroying the case finish or the AR coating lol. Sadly, the laser engraving is slightly off due to a shift when pressing the bezel on, but not enough to make it worth removing and resetting the bezel.

I know it’s not supposed to have any AR but I do quite like the increased clarity.

One problem I would note is that mine doesn’t seem to hold its power reserve. Likely the movement needs a service - checked it through, swapped out the auto winding module and maybe that’ll do the trick.

Also have an AE oyster flex and some smartyendlinks on the way to try out a diff look with it too.

awesome result. looks way better with ar coating. for me the missing ar coating is one of the biggest issue on the 39mm Version...

Reactions: keisuke_z