• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean has released Rolex explorer 124270/214270 black dial on ss bracelet

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Are you sure they’re real Clean? What watches are they?
Yes I’m sure one’s a GMT root beer, one’s a black and gold two tone submariner, and the other is a no date submariner.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Yes I’m sure one’s a GMT root beer, one’s a black and gold two tone submariner, and the other is a no date submariner.
I have never heard of Clean releasing any of those with ETA clone movements.

@CTime - can you confirm?
Clean has NEVER released a 36mm Exp with ETA. Measure the inner lug width. If it's 19mm or 20mm. It may be a GMF.

It may be a KRF, but KRF is easy to tell - look at the crown, it's not a Datejust 36 crown but a really fat one.

Reactions: CTime

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
You fellas are mistaken. I wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t so. Why would you guys think they don’t use the eta clones? Did someone you really trust tell you that when you tried to buy one? These Clean 2836 watches are really nice too man. However most people still prefer the more expensive movements. Maybe your guy doesn’t carry them because of that.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
The no date submariner I ordered December 10 will be delivered today according to the tracking information.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
You fellas are mistaken. I wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t so. Why would you guys think they don’t use the eta clones? Did someone you really trust tell you that when you tried to buy one? These Clean 2836 watches are really nice too man. However most people still prefer the more expensive movements. Maybe your guy doesn’t carry them because of that.
You bought the watches in those pictures and received clean factory watches?

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
You bought the watches in those pictures and received clean factory watches?
I bought a black and gold and yes it’s a Clean. I’ve bought a total of 4 now and I buy them from a couple of different non trusted dealers. Yes they’re Clean.

Seaboy85

Supporter
16/4/20
my bracelet feels extremely flimsy. Is there any solution?
HRCA7R.jpeg