• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig kaibravo1993

Timepiece Mafia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Patron
Certified
29/8/23
I’m working on the tracking because i have two not showing movement. but as i think i told you i have the same in the fbi whose a sr special agent who would love to see @Ultra929 email to me. But there is no need. Chris i believe with your watch the address has been the issue as when i entered it in it was autocorrecting to other spots. With the refund here done we can chat offline via text. thanks for being rational here even wirh my chaotic shit. You didnt deserve that
To be honest, the address thing happens more than anyone thinks. My address will pop up with another name in our town. When I use google in my car for navigation back home (I live in the country) it will pop up a different street name after I say it. Actually to the same street name Kai had. My parents address could either be "Lane" or "Drive". Theres 2 with same house number and street name.

To prevent this happening in the future, its better to have shipping labels printed at the point of delivery. They always tripple check with the sender. Next option would be for the buyer to send a shipping label to the sender. Always put a return address.

Just my thoughts!

Reactions: FussyBuyer

Timepiece Mafia

Supporter
Patron
Certified
29/8/23
Let’s be honest here, you were never going to refund or send the watches until you were dragged back kicking and screaming to do so.

Don’t play with other people’s money!
Let the guy make things right!

Go back to eating your fruit loops.

LPhiE

Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
Let the guy make things right!

Go back to eating your fruit loops.
I’m happy he did, but his story/explanation still has so many holes in it.

Fruit Loops are delicious!

Timepiece Mafia

Supporter
Patron
Certified
29/8/23
I'm in serious doubts that the refunds will happen.

Proof me wrong

I am very glad to see this has moved in the right direction. It's sad because this whole thing could have been avoided.

Truthfully I think you owe a partial refund to the buyer of the Starbucks as well since it wasn't as described. It was not in like new condition. It doesn't have the correct bracelet and the screws on the bracelet are completely stripped out also there's multiple scratches on the watch head.

I've said my peace with that one. I think everyone can safely put the pitchforks away now.
There is a pending full refund back to me in which I plan on sending a lot of it back.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Timepiece Mafia

Supporter
Patron
Certified
29/8/23
Yes they indeed were. I believe one close up was from maybe a week earlier but same watch with all details provided to me
I will disagree with you on this. Look at the crown in the pics of the close up vs the others. I will say the camera used could hide the deep scratches from the auto focus. I am just stating for the fact that the watch was not in "Mint" condition. Mint to someone may mean something else to someone else.

The factory, on the other hand, was def not VSF. Still a great watch though! I just have to invest a little to bring it to where I want it.

Timepiece Mafia

Supporter
Patron
Certified
29/8/23
Absolutely he was the first to let me know something was going on and let this play out. we were texting before during and after so I’ll buy it back if need be
Like I said in earlier posts, I'm a firm believer in giving a person the opportunity to make things right. It seems you are. You have responded to each of my msgs. It doesn't matter how fast, the fact that you responded is what matters.
Absolutely he was the first to let me know something was going on and let this play out. we were texting before during and after so I’ll buy it back if need be

Reactions: FussyBuyer

kaibravo1993

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
sorry folks the whole i literally sidnt sleep last night wasn’t a joke so the body shut down for a couple hours. To say that I would have never come back here is such a cop out. I’m here. I’m in this stupid brig why? Because i respect the guys and the processes they’ve had in place for years, to keep a group like this together for this long truly is amazing and a big part of why i love it. but this isnt the mid to early 2000s anymore. data is currency and so is protecting it. Now while you can tell me my old car, half my familiws info jumbled up, i could tell you your social security number. does that mean i should? No but seeing how many people gather round with pitchforks and rally around this doxxing shit is a joke. You’re still making comments about people trom my past. I’m okay with it. Name someone from my present and i might lose it the internet is not what it was in 2010 and rwi needs to evolve like it has done in so many other areas as well. Being certified should come with a level of protection

• Haha
Reactions: LPhiE

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
As for the holes in my story I’d love to hear them. The Starbucks was definitely sold as vSf but I’ve never been able to tell what is or isn’t from a certain factory. @acp2023 good to see you here my friend. Told you I’d be back in here to deal with some masss allegations

Reactions: MisterN

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Not trying to get into a debate with you, but the radio silence for such a long period gave an appearance of yet another scammer. the doxing is one facet to encourage those wayward souls in the brig to repent and atone.

I'm curious, why didn't you respond to any of the messages, emails or phone calls for such a long period? If you would have only been responsive and forthright about the situation you wouldn't be in here we would not be having this discussion.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
I was responsive to the nonhostile ones. i truly was dealing with my job, that not one of the doxxers has gotten right, like I’d go to Tampa tech anymore, and the severtity of what was going on got to a really dangerous place for our company and we weathered the storm well and i knew that this would happen and knew it would require my full engagement. yes i should have jumped right on when texted by what i assume was a mod? But life continued happening and i made a bad decision to push this off

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
As for phone calls i typically don’t answers numbers i don’t know. the old saying goes if you have a problem text me, if you don’t have my number you dont know me well enough to have a problem. to say i was never coming back until i saw the mob is a farce. i know what the brig is and I’ve never participated for a reason. most of the time there are guys with bad intentions. but why would i text back @acp2023 rigjt away when he reaxhed out about the ups problem Saying did you screw me or is ups a joke? i said what? And we figured it out together. tho that was a different situation, i have made better decisions.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
In North African countries and the Middle East I believe they chop your hands off.

My Dad is best friends with Spiderman.

Who said there was a security breach ?

Anyway, it's all been fixed now and you can put it behind you and start moving forward with your life.

Here's something for you to look forward to, the Tampa Bay Tech Awards in November - gonna be a great evening !
In case you didn't get the seating plan yet, you'll be sitting with Ben, Mary, Nick, Ross, Sasha, Mark, Marks 'mystery' guest, and Vikas.

Say hi to them all for me, they're a great bunch of guys.
You’re making yourself look like an idiot. Talking about middle eastern countries, Yes my good friend is a twenty year special ops vet know fights child sex trafficking and like my man @Cbellestri said it’s nice to be friends with feds. And i know there isn’t one at least on my data because no one has really gotten much right as i said by design. I clearly know what I’m going online and chose to not use that capability for ”doxxing” people that would do a lot crazier things than me for making threats against my sisters

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
mate, you have refunded the money and made it right finally.

100% of the responsability of what happened falls on you
-you took the money
-you made a mistake on the postal address or did not ship fast
-you did not inform proactively for delays
-you did not respond to the admins

so yeah, life's hard on you and the sanction process clamped you, however harsh. It might or might not be fair to you, the reality is that you triggered the thing by your behavior.

But just stop digging deeper your own hole by playing the victim. Move on with your life, it looks very busy and in need of your attention.

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
mate, you have refunded the money and made it right finally.

100% of the responsability of what happened falls on you
-you took the money
-you made a mistake on the postal address or did not ship fast
-you did not inform proactively for delays
-you did not respond to the admins

so yeah, life's hard on you and the sanction process clamped you, however harsh. It might or might not be fair to you, the reality is that you triggered the thing by your behavior.

But just stop digging deeper your own hole by playing the victim. Move on with your life, it looks very busy and in need of your attention.
You’re missing the point so I’ll stop wasting my breath. I am aware that i could have made a lot of better decisions but facts are facts. Tell me where the holes are. I’ve taken the steps and will answer whatever questions. I’m communicating with the former buyers, now refunded to get them the watches.

@Ultra929 youre still here? Mr spiritual journey man himself. i know you said refund case closed but yeah I’ll get that over to you I’ll send it to the email you sent that was meant to do one thing and one thing only. We don’t have to go down that rabbit hole again but i see you.

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12
Right. This is the 4th time you’ve said “I’ll send over.” 😂

Reactions: Karbon74

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
You’re making yourself look like an idiot. Talking about middle eastern countries, Yes my good friend is a twenty year special ops vet know fights child sex trafficking and like my man @Cbellestri said it’s nice to be friends with feds. And i know there isn’t one at least on my data because no one has really gotten much right as i said by design. I clearly know what I’m going online and chose to not use that capability for ”doxxing” people that would do a lot crazier things than me for making threats against my sisters

How would your FBI friend, who's job it is to investigate federal crimes, feel about you violating the following federal laws by selling and mailing counterfeit goods:

18 USC 2320(a) - Trafficking of Counterfeit Goods

18 USC 1341 - Mail Fraud

...the-fak-outtaheah

kaibravo1993

INMATE
Certified
17/11/22
Tampa FL
He knows all about this. Mail fraud? Thats reaching further than

Ultra929

over there.

Ultra929

don’t make me air out everh piece of dirty laundry from your 100 year old life. you crossed the line, yet still haven’t said a word. I’ll send the tracking direct to you and @Cbellestri as i have had enough information put out there for the day. whether it be wrong outdated or correct

Last edited by a moderator: