• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Joise

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
This Big Boss , who teaches everyone to be polite, does not see how her colleagues insult people .
Car Police GIF by BabylonBee

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
I noticed he was claiming to use a Canadian bank in one of his sales posts. That seems odd for someone not in any way, shape or form being located here. One would think they were looking to scam someone.

Also, where is Chaina? :unsure:

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
I noticed he was claiming to use a Canadian bank in one of his sales posts. That seems odd for someone not in any way, shape or form being located here. One would think they were looking to scam someone.

Also, where is Chaina? :unsure:
Baby , i have several bank details this post showing all suckers in forum. I have owned my home and my business . Fuck off too .😂😂😂

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
3qEUxX.jpg

Screenshot from app bank

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Nice try a**wipe, there's a trillion CBIC mock-up screenshots popping up on Google to choose from as "Photoshop templates". Whereas actual screenshots are usually not allowed in real banking apps, at least in none that I know of. 😂

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Someone stop me laughing... Please continue, this will most definitely be the Sunday fun.

Celebrity Jeopardy Confidence GIF by ABC Network

jimmy fallon fighting GIF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Whatever his nationality, he's a dumba**, that's for sure.

Also, I'm sure that he's been advised by his dentist and facial reconstruction surgeon to immediately stop attending local parties, gatherings and festivities, wherever he may live, due to his habit of addressing strangers as "suckers" and "babies".

Beat Up Black Eye GIF by The Roku Channel

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
I think it's right next to Vietnaim, not far from Camboidia and Laois.

Or perhaps I got it confused and it's actually right next to the Philippaines, not far from Indoinesia and Singapoire.

Steve Martin Idk GIF
If this is really his own screen capture, then he is not in Spain, that's GMT 0 time, based on what tripdog said, he's Portuguese, not Spanish.
Glad that he is not my compatriot.
Maybe uk 😅😅😅

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hey, still around? Caught the message?
Lose Big Cat GIF by Barstool Sports

Reactions: RDRoss

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
My personal collection lol

3q0n3b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Careful everyone, he could be Royalty. His fine mannerisms and eloquent grammar give him away. Don’t let the profanities fool you – remember the movie ‘The King’s Speech’.

He may have the brain the size of a peanut fragment but get a peanut fragment stuck in your throat and it could be a killer.

On the other hand he might just be a prat. :unsure: