• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Joise

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
@Joise your refusal to abide by our rules and selling without approval while on staff hold just shows you either can’t read our fail to have the reasoning to understand our rules. Take this time to learn how to be a proper and trustworthy member of RWI.

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
I sold out of forum . Don’t offend me bro

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
escapegoatis128648410209322532.jpg

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
If I was being generous, I’d say I don’t think he meant he’s offended by the accusation. I think it’s a badly translated attempt to say “I’m innocent’.

But it makes no difference… his responses just serve as further evidence that he doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong because he doesn’t believe the rules either apply to him or are in the slightest bit important. Or he just doesn’t understand them. But as they say, ignorance of the law is not a valid defence.

SteveRogers

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/19
EU
Please, as @Rx4Time said, we've spent time trying to help you clarifying the doubts about your watch, now payback us with some entertainment, you can do like that @English Gent blaming alcohol and drugs or the great and only @Uomo1001 with his to be or not to be, his computer hijacking workmate, that he listed but he didn't, or that selling watch that was not his thread, he didn't write anything but was tagged with his handwriting.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
It’s gonna go…..

Or

I’m betting on the 1st while secretly hoping for the 2nd…..
Clint Eastwood Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
I sold 6 watch during last year in Rwi and all buyers were happy . Now i posted another watch to sell and I am bad man . Some thing is fishy here Maybe i am selling under market price and It is not pleasing to some people . Anyway I am trusted by my client .

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
We had people who sold 100 watches without issues and then, *poooff*, one day decided to rip their next buyer off or to even pull off a scam on several people.

I am NOT calling you a scammer. I am just pointing out that someone's history of conduct is sometimes totally irrelevant. There was an issue with your last sale. Why do you think you deserve a fuck-up Mulligan because you supposedly had 6 successful sales prior?

There's no logic in your logic.

logical star trek GIF

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I sold 6 watch during last year in Rwi and all buyers were happy . Now i posted another watch to sell and I am bad man . Some thing is fishy here Maybe i am selling under market price and It is not pleasing to some people . Anyway I am trusted by my client .
Oh stop the victim bullshit. You posted a sale that was completely non-conforming to the rules. When you were asked questions rather than even take the time to answer them you just say sold. There's no way for anyone here to know whether you've sold it to someone by backdoor here or on some other form when you just say sold. If you truly sold it on another form then send the moderators proof and this would be resolved. The assumed scenario based off of how you conducted yourself in that thread is you found some stupid new member who just sent money without paying attention to the rules themselves. I don't take sides either way as I do not know you. My only interaction was when I tried to help clarify what was needed in your sale thread and now here. Do not even try and throw the victim card out because you were only a victim of the circumstances which you created. If you do not speak English as a prim language then state what language is your primary and I'm sure we have members here who can translate any confusions you may have

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
i can't imagine that anyone actually bought the watch, according to your more than poor communication. that's why i think you marked the watch as sold to avoid any awkward questions (if someone bought the watch, should this person also be put in the brig for self-protection because of stupidity)

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
i can't imagine that anyone actually bought the watch, according to your more than poor communication. that's why i think you marked the watch as sold to avoid any awkward questions (if someone bought the watch, should this person also be put in the brig for self-protection because of stupidity)
Just fuck off , you can’t get any position in from with sucking. Stop writing bullshit and get lost .

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21