• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Joise

Feathers

Known Member
Patron
Certified
5/9/21
Cambodia
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Reactions: rolex4me

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Some thing is fishy here Maybe i am selling under market price and It is not pleasing to some people .

The fishy smell is from your lies.

Your avatar is a landmark in Seville, your sales threads state you are in Spain, but you live in Portugal.

The price you claim you paid for the watch in your last sale is a lie, and to cover that lie you lied some more and created a fake bank transfer document and sent it to a staff member as 'proof' of what you paid.

Last edited:

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

Your avatar is a landmark in Seville, your sales threads state you are in Spain, but live in Portugal.

The price you claim you paid for the watch in your last sale is a lie, and to cover that lie you lied some more and created a fake bank transfer document and sent it to a staff member as 'proof' of what you paid.
It turns out, @Joise apparently didn't tell us the "whole story". 😒😂

Hawaii GIF by ION

SteveRogers

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/19
EU
I see what happened here, this dude is somehow self-called "reseller", I've searches his posts and looked at them, all his sales where weird, not only one watch origin was providen. In some he says local trusted dealer, in others Facebook group, in the last in a website of CHAINA. There's one thread where he says the real reason of selling the watch "MAKE MONEY", and based in his posts in other sales thread are like "pm me with your best price", "which is your lowest price", I guess that he is not a watch enthusiast like us, he is just here for profiteering and take advantage of our members by selling shit at gold price. The fact is that in Spain we have a really lot of fucktards like him, even professionals, like that Spanish jewelry who gave an authenticity document (appraisal for sale) to that fake dial auctioned later at eBay, I've heard since I was a kid from my grandma that people would sell their souls to the evil if they could for having what they most want. I don't know if you are really Spanish but if you are: "Déjate de hacer el subnormal en la vida y sé honrado, todos somos humanos y estamos para echarnos una mano." (Stop being a dumbass around the life and be honored, we're all humans and will to give a helping hand)

Here some proofs
Link to where he says for Make money

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Your avatar is a landmark in Seville, your sales threads state you are in Spain, but you live in Portugal.

@Joise

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
I was considering letting you out of here eventually and then you went and got rude. Ah well . . .
You can do it Here, nobody loses anything and gains nothing , you should able to control other rude person also Boss .

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
nobody loses anything and gains nothing
I totally agree with that statement.

Eeeeeeexecpt for the part about losing: Our members are losing their hard earned money to you.

Aaaaaaaaand also for the part about gaining: You are gaining money from your little fishy transactions.

But other than that,
Season 4 Agree GIF by The Office

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
I totally agree with that statement.

Eeeeeeexecpt for the part about losing: Our members are losing their hard earned money to you.

Aaaaaaaaand also for the part about gaining: You are gaining money from your little fishy transactions.

But other than that,
Season 4 Agree GIF by The Office
Another sucker…

Joise

INMATE
2/6/21
This Big Boss , who teaches everyone to be polite, does not see how her colleagues insult people .

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Just fuck off , you can’t get any position in from with sucking. Stop writing bullshit and get lost .
well apparently we have a real winner here
brag chris redd GIF by Saturday Night Live