• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Joise

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
You are going to get banned if you continue with the cursing. Sit back and take this time to calm down.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Fuck off , you can’t get any position here with sucking , try to learn respect people and getting big 😂😂

i was busy with my businesses. As I told you i am here. I will answer to rude people

the businesses that made your collection?

Trying to implement the words "fuck off" and "respect" in the same sentence....
just calm down, and do reading only for a few weeks..

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
Joise on his way to his "business"! 😂
riding GIF by South Park
I know you are sick you don’t need present your personality to other . Keep your respect

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I know you are sick you don’t need present your personality to other . Keep your respect
Dude, if you don't see the difference between making fun of me/you alone versus attacking my wife, mother and (non-existent) sister, you don't know a thing about respect. 😂😂😂

Like @g00n correctly said, don't involve family. You did step over this big fat red line, and while it still doesn't bother me one bit, it shows that you are lowlife scum not worthy of any respect.

Stop insulting every member here and their families, and I'll stop making fun of your petty little insecure "personality". How's that sound? Deal?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Dude, if you don't see the difference between making fun of me/you alone versus attacking my wife, mother and (non-existent) sister, you don't know a thing about respect. 😂😂😂

Like @g00n correctly said, don't involve family. You did step over this big fat red line, and while it still doesn't bother me one bit, it shows that you are lowlife scum not worthy of any respect.

Stop insulting every member here and their families, and I'll stop making fun of your petty little insecure "personality". How's that sound? Deal?

There is so much truth in this.
Dont do this line. You never know whos on the other side sitting at the keyboard...

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
Personally I find these types of threads intriguing, not like looking at fine art, more like looking at a cancer model or peak hour traffic in Mumbai. This one in particular is reminiscent of that limp wristed guy who blamed his anger issues on steroids a few months back. Now that was an impressive thread :D

@mrsullivan it's not only the GIFs, more that the OP has provided more haiku-like poetry than a poorly translated zen koan book. Some of the comments he's made have melted my brain!