• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Joise

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
this picture from your home . actual your mother collection or your sister or wife if you are up the 25
youtube comedy GIF by Jeff Dunham

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Leave families out of it…..

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Leave families out of it…..
I personally don't mind. I'm rather thick skinned... unlike snowflake Joise, apparently. 😂 As long as this reveals, demonstrates and documents the inmate's disgraceful true colors and sh*tty mentality, I'm fine with his petty insults and low blows...

Like occb2 said, he just keeps digging himself in deeper and deeper and deeper.

True Colors Reaction GIF by Jay Sprogell

Last edited:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
i didn't do anything wrong i don't care if i get banned or ... but thank you for friendly message .
Oh but I'm sure you do care, since this is the best watch forum to flip your reps. If you get banned here, you probably won't have much luck selling on our sister forums either.

Try reddit. That cesspool is more your type.

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I personally don't mind. I'm rather thick skinned...
I’m granite, still don’t appreciate shit talking families…..
No No No GIF

I agree about the true colours showing…..
Jim Carrey Movie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: eBoy

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Keep on going there keyboard warrior. Pretend like you don't care although we both know better. If you didn't care you wouldn't be coming back here and running your mouth off again and again and again. You would have just disappeared.

Reactions: eBoy

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Back to Reddit with you where you can continue to try and pawn off you canal street crap. You really are the lowest of the low. Take the hint and just
No Way Omg GIF by Catholic Connect

mr.trippin

Horology Curious
25/1/23
United States
I recently joined rwi, and while I genuinely love it for the ability to have any question I may have about reps answered instantly, this section is beyond amazing too. Good lord does it shed light on absolute ignorance. I'm by no means an overly intelligent person, but imagine not being smart enough to feel stupid.

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
You can do it Here, nobody loses anything and gains nothing , you should able to control other rude person also Boss .
I think I read this haiku on a Japanese hotel single use shampoo. Maybe we went to the same hotel when visiting Osaka?

• Haha
Reactions: pancosse

Joise

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/6/21
Back to Reddit with you where you can continue to try and pawn off you canal street crap. You really are the lowest of the low. Take the hint and just
No Way Omg GIF by Catholic Connect
Fuck off , you can’t get any position here with sucking , try to learn respect people and getting big 😂😂
I think he's being given a chance to calm down and speak rationally.
i was busy with my businesses. As I told you i am here. I will answer to rude people

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Fuck off , you can’t get any position here with sucking , try to learn respect people and getting big 😂😂

i was busy with my businesses. As I told you i am here. I will answer to rude people
The only sucking going on here is your tawdry street corner antics. Oh, I meant your “businesses “. And apparently you must take care of business to afford those lovely canal street watchbox fillers.
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF