• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

TMTFM888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/5/21
been waiting for mine, guy keeps saying they call factory and nothing and sorry for the wait
Same myself. Still waiting since June. Hope the next batch will be better .

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Hi do you know this seller he hase some crazy custom pieces ? Thanks
Hi, no I don’t know him, I am itching to know if the BBR movement is a straight swap with the ZF case or how much of a buggeration factor is involved like does the crown position line up?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Pretty sure it is just a question of time before ZF adopts this movement too

I’m not so sure… apparently it’s common knowledge (at least among TDs and WeChat sellers) that the BBR movement is unreliable. I wonder if a big factory like ZF would be willing to incest in using a movement that could result in lots of returns (from domestic Chinese buyers) and damage to the ZF brand? Obviously this is speculation… but rumors love an information vacuum.

Reactions: OffshoreNL

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Following nearly three months of waiting, one RL watch and the high rate of failure of this movement I have cancelled my order. I will wait for something better to come up in the months/years to come

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Anyone who can fix the movement? And make the second have move smoother please?

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Here is a link to the BBR movement in a ZF case:

And they want 100k for it (LOL) to bad they had some good products going on.

They also refusing its a BBR or a ZF , they claim they made everything from skratch . So i told them to modify the size of the balance wheel. No answer in return 😂😂

NickNickNickk

4/6/21

Looks sick. With velcro strap and custom White NTPT and BBR balancewheel .

But those mF’s Ask 12k😂😂

Let talk 1100. Balancewheel might work for a week 😅

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Funny as on this balancewheel holder the bottom has three holes, when the BBR movt has two (missing the middle)
I just noticed the same thing, the bridges are very slightly different from the BBR on my wrist; looks like a slightly different plate for the "keyless" at 1:00 too. My BBR has the top two holes inline with the screw, while here the second hole is offset downwards by 1.5-2mm

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
I’ve also been noticing these new movements popping up. Apart from that, there are a few pieces which are basically “sapphire case” rm055s. So it seems there are 2 new things- a new movement ( possibly a modified bbr movement) and a batch of “aet remould” cases. Not sure if the cases are actually from aet remould or just rep factories making them. Would love to know if anybody has any information on this. I’ve included below both the new movements and new cases.

azertyski

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/10/17
It´s like the first serie on a new car model...it's urgent to wait:cool:

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Which carbon colour? They have this in carbon too? Link please?