• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
How can I post pic here?
use clickpix.org, and after upload post the
IMG code

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
After all the build up, er, that's kind of a big deal problem! Let us know what Li @ Jtime does for you because like you say, this might be hard to find a local watchsmith to fix.
Same stuff I said based on friends who got it and people didn’t want to believe… please note I frown when a factory fails, I don’t take pleasure in it. I only try to state the facts as I know them to help other members make an informative decision for themselves.

I too want ZF quality w a clone movement or spinning balance wheel that’s reliable, unfortunately it doesn’t exist yet, but this is a start… only time will tell…

Reactions: TESLA760

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Fogginess becomes you
You are not helping there, lol
I'll got replacement from Li, so to the people who are looking joke here just go fuck off this thread!
No matter what is this BBR still better then BS ZF one.
So BMW760 if you don’t like BBR, u don't have look at this thread, just go play with your super fake ZF alone lol..
The BBR is really make step here. The time will give BBR to make the movement better.

TMTFM888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/5/21
Obviously the demand is over whelming. I ordered mine is June. Still waiting for qc. TD said even second batch all sold out. So waiting for next batch.

biwo5_7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/17
still waiting for my QC pics, they said i would get them in 3 days so hoping tomorrow i will get those pics and have it shipped out soon as well

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I have seen with my own eyes that The BBR movement have been placed in a ZF !!!!
How The f… do i upload video???

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I have seen with my own eyes that The BBR movement have been placed in a ZF !!!!
How The f… do i upload video???
like others said before, it doesnt look good in a ZF case. As the movement holder screws @3 dissapear beneath the rehaut of the ZF. Also the mainspring barrel on the BBR is too big compared to gen.

Reactions: GiantSquid

biwo5_7

25/6/17
i talked to the rep and he said they sent the watch but the dial was bad and he sent me a pic and said he asked for another one, hopefully they get me those QC pics soon, want to get my watch, been waiting over a month already

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I just received my QC pics from Trusty (Ordered early July). Does anyone else have fogging issue? My RMX 35 had fogging issues. Hopefully a one off due to bad gasket?

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
I just received my QC pics from Trusty (Ordered early July). Does anyone else have fogging issue? My RMX 35 had fogging issues. Hopefully a one off due to bad gasket?
Any chance you can post the QC pics for us to see?

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I just had mine on all weekend while outside in the heat and humidity, during which i sweated like crazy, and had no fogging issues with mine. I was worried because it was brutal out with no wind, 90s and humid, and the caseback got good and soaked but it held strong. Seems to be very well constructed besides the clasp and that ridiculous seconds hand

Reactions: notawatchguy

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Still no replacement for my watch RL mid July. My dealer says I better choose something else….

biwo5_7

25/6/17
been waiting for mine, guy keeps saying they call factory and nothing and sorry for the wait