• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
In my opinion, no. VSF is being put on a throne that it doesn't completely deserve. Not at recent prices anyway. They're still just reps. The NTTD doesn't even have a clone movement, it's just a decorated 2824.

My pocket says thanks :)

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
V4 for $788. Should I get it?

Ouch. If you really like the watch (like I do) but can’t stand the other NTTD reps .....and don’t wanna fork out gen money, then why not. Get it. So what if it ain’t for a clone movement (it’s closed caseback). It’s not cheap but prices are bound to go up with any discontinued watch that is this well repped and this desirable.

Reactions: Cadows

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
Ouch. If you really like the watch (like I do) but can’t stand the other NTTD reps .....and don’t wanna fork out gen money, then why not. Get it. So what if it ain’t for a clone movement (it’s closed caseback). It’s not cheap but prices are bound to go up with any discontinued watch that is this well repped and this desirable.

The problem here is that people buying them at these prices are setting a new standard. There might be a new factory in the future that reps these watches with the same detail, but why would they ask 4-500usd when they see that they can easily get 7-800usd? People buying these VSF's at these prices are making our hobby less affordable imo.

Bkhwkn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/21
Wow V4 for 788 I would rather get something else. Prob could get two other watches for 788 and wait till the price comes down abit.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I actually did before but so far no news from her yet.

Lucy seems to be swamped with sub orders and according to that thread she takes quite a while to reply to everyone because of it. I would wait till she can confirm if she can or cant get and then proceed from there. It was mentioned Omegas and Pams would be available to order, but not which models. NTTD is hot again now so I would assume that would be available as well. Just speculation of course. $800 for a rep is just insane in my opinion.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The problem here is that people buying them at these prices are setting a new standard. There might be a new factory in the future that reps these watches with the same detail, but why would they ask 4-500usd when they see that they can easily get 7-800usd? People buying these VSF's at these prices are making our hobby less affordable imo.

I agree mate but no matter what the 50 people on this thread do or say, there are literally 1000s of worldwide customers willing to pay $1200 (or whatever) for discounted pieces. Suppose it’s similar to the gen market in some ways - ie there will always be someone willing to pay £80k for a £25k retail watch. But yeh, I think you’re right, prices will go up across the board. Which is a shame

Sent from the RWI App

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
b11de6049f53340b4fed0286178a2886.jpg

Can anyone verify if this is VSF and if so V2/3? Thanks guys

fantasma

22/9/21
Wow V4 for 788 I would rather get something else. Prob could get two other watches for 788 and wait till the price comes down abit.

Prices aren’t going down at all. Realistically VSF was the best rep maker and they aren’t coming back. It’s been way too long already, there is rumors that their equipment was confiscated and the owner went to jail. Also it’s called “Supply & Demand” As long as there is a demand and no supply this brings prices up. If paying extra for VSF is too much for you then your only options is spend the $10K on gen or go with a cheap rep that can be easily spotted a mile away.

Reactions: Bkhwkn

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
You have to put more pictures with better lighting to begin with. Include the caseback so we can see the fonts also.

It’s not with me right now so I can’t control the settings. But here’s one more bro.
14fc5f0f42de0acb3707641aae82b40b.jpg

fantasma

22/9/21
It’s not with me right now so I can’t control the settings. But here’s one more bro.
14fc5f0f42de0acb3707641aae82b40b.jpg

Fonts look ok but the what’s weird is that the caseback isn’t aligned (VSF always aligns) and the crown & helium escape valve looks darker compared to the rest of the watch. This looks like ORF to me, could be wrong since pictures can be deceiving.

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
VSf is currently delivering new watches. They are supposed to be continuing, just a bit under the radar. They are making Pam's and omega as well. They are getting ready to go on vacation,, but will be back again after.

Also, the casebacks don't line up, even on gens. It's like a rolex crown, if it lines up you just got lucky...

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
VSf is currently delivering new watches. They are supposed to be continuing, just a bit under the radar. They are making Pam's and omega as well. They are getting ready to go on vacation,, but will be back again after.

Also, the casebacks don't line up, even on gens. It's like a rolex crown, if it lines up you just got lucky...

normally thats correct, but NTTD should line up like gen because of the naiad lock