• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Lazza

Known Member
13/11/17
VSf is currently delivering new watches. They are supposed to be continuing, just a bit under the radar. They are making Pam's and omega as well. They are getting ready to go on vacation,, but will be back again after.

Also, the casebacks don't line up, even on gens. It's like a rolex crown, if it lines up you just got lucky...

Believe me, they do match-up on the Gems, "Omega new system of locking the case back to ensure that all the engravings on the rear of the watch stay oriented correctly – they call it a ceramic Naiad locking system -basically it's for a locking system for a screw-down case back that allows you to orient decorative elements on the case back, such as engravings, in proper alignment without having to match a given case back to a given case. The word "naiad" comes from the Greek and refers to mythological water spirits."

Last edited:
Reactions: fantasma

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Good afternoon guys,
just 2 points for everyone's consideration:

i) this is a good reading why buying "VSF" backdoor or without the green may backfire on you - [NUKED] VSF 116610LN

ii) if you purchase from "King of All Reps" (or any other seller who is not TD here) simply goes south - you are on your own, do not come here for any support, do not post your moanings. Just don't.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: tripdog and jpchub

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
b11de6049f53340b4fed0286178a2886.jpg

Can anyone verify if this is VSF and if so V2/3? Thanks guys

To my eye this is likely a v2 as per the bezel numbers are slightly smaller.

Also re the caseback. It has 3 points where it can be inserted and twisted into place. only one of those means it lines up, the other 2 are off. The caseback on a vsf can be taken off by hand in most cases. It’s just a case wolf twisting it to the right, re aligning its entry point and twisting to the right so it now lines up.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bkhwkn

Bkhwkn

Getting To Know The Place
5/12/21
To my eye this is likely a v2 as per the bezel numbers are slightly smaller.

Also re the caseback. It has 3 points where it can be inserted and twisted into place. only one of those means it lines up, the other 2 are off. The caseback on a vsf can be taken off by hand in most cases. It’s just a case wolf twisting it to the right, re aligning its entry point and twisting to the right so it now lines up.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey mate thanks for the tip. I sent it to a watchsmith and he managed to line it up. Can’t wait to collect it next week. Just missing a V3 bracelet right now. Really hope to find one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jpchub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Cape Town
Good afternoon guys,
just 2 points for everyone's consideration:

i) this is a good reading why buying "VSF" backdoor or without the green may backfire on you - [NUKED] VSF 116610LN

ii) if you purchase from "King of All Reps" (or any other seller who is not TD here) simply goes south - you are on your own, do not come here for any support, do not post your moanings. Just don't.

Thanks

That thread is quite a mess, ouch

Reactions: mech500 and Bkhwkn

Rocket14

Known Member
22/9/21
Lots of lessons in that thread. FOMO is definitely an emotion played upon by scammers. Caveat emptor

happyharrysco1

Known Member
19/7/20
Scotland - UK
This is a vsf, not sure if v2 or v3, but you can see that with the niadlock in the correct slots it lines up correctly, and even looking at the image of the misaligned one you can see it is perfectly 120deg out of position so will go back into alignement no problem.
jtepBt.jpg
jtel5F.jpg

Last edited:

jpchub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Cape Town
This is a vsf, not sure if v2 or v3, but you can see that with the niadlock in the correct slots it lines up correctly, and even looking at the image of the misaligned one you can see it is perfectly 120deg out of position so will go back into alignement no problem.

that last pic is fuel for some crazy nightmares

Reactions: Mc Queen

happyharrysco1

Known Member
19/7/20
Scotland - UK
oops didn't mean to post that, most of them are there temporarily as i am getting a new case for chrimbo, and i've already given my old case to a fellow watch lover, and it may look like chaos but they were placed gently and are not being shaken about etc, i've removed it now so as not not cause any more pain to my fellow horology brethren :)

Last edited:

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Looks so good man. No bracelet on for you?

I have the bracelet but the mismatch in tone between the case and bracelet looks wrong to my eyes (I’m not trying to convince others, it just doesn’t scream perfection to me).

I might try and experiment with trying to darken the bracelet with sandblasting. No idea if it’ll work..will probably end up ruining it.

Reactions: Bkhwkn

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
I have the bracelet but the mismatch in tone between the case and bracelet looks wrong to my eyes (I’m not trying to convince others, it just doesn’t scream perfection to me).

I might try and experiment with trying to darken the bracelet with sandblasting. No idea if it’ll work..will probably end up ruining it.

Send it to me ???????? on the other hand, was wondering if anyone sort of spray painted it or something. Yeah the Color difference is quite obvious.

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21

how do you plan on sandblasting? I'm curious about doing the same

mini-mad

7/5/12
France
I acquired the Heimdallr "homage" version of this watch (which might just be produced by one of our dear rep factories but that's another story), and I too am bothered by the tone difference between the bracelet and case...
I was looking at ways to DIY a sandblasted finish and came up with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cmTx1fmXFU

I'm not sure if steel is soft enough to effectively show the sand impacts though. Gonna give this a try when I'm back home in a week or so!

Last edited:

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
I acquired the Heimdallr "homage" version of this watch (which might just be produced by one of our dear rep factories but that's another story), and I too am bothered by the tone difference between the bracelet and case...
I was looking at ways to DIY a sandblasted finish and came up with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cmTx1fmXFU

I'm not sure if steel is soft enough to effectively show the sand impacts though. Gonna give this a try when I'm back home in a week or so!

That’s amazing. Please update with the trial haha would love to see it

Chesterfield

Known Member
14/7/15
Yeah, that video was pretty good. The contrast shown of the ring really surprised me. I'd be very interested to see how things turn out with your experiment.

Jamie76

Supporter
Certified
6/7/19
UK
I love the watch on bracelet, makes it special v other reps I have. Can't notice discernable colour difference but I'm probably colour blind :)

Reactions: Danza1813