• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Don5665

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/19
Bangalore, India
Not sure you meant to ask that so many times. Lol

Answer to all of them…yes it can and has been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much pal, can you share the link as I can’t seem to find the maybe coz of a phone browser. It’ll help a lot of us.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
This was for sale the other day. It’s a v2 with gen titanium mesh bought from an AD for $1400. A forum search will find it, for some reason this thread is playing up and I cant add the link.

98e579018f081757f33cc439710125d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bkhwkn

5/12/21
I picked this last piece from a non-TD for a great deal. Looks VSF to me but can anyone please help me figure out what “V” / Version does it look like ?

Looks like a V4 to me though. Let the others rate it as well ^^
How much did you get it for? You’re super lucky I guess

fantasma

22/9/21
I picked this last piece from a non-TD for a great deal. Looks VSF to me but can anyone please help me figure out what “V” / Version does it look like ?

It’s a V4 bro.. it has the small numbers on the bracelet/lug area and the numbers on bezel have been updated.. I’ve been telling people for the longest that these are still available but they wouldn’t listen. Thanks for sharing, nice watch.

Last edited:

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Looks good to be honest. V4 bracelet, even the bezel alignment is not bad although it is a bit too far clockwise by a couple of degree. Overall nice, Congrats!

KalKala

27/11/18
The problem here is that people buying them at these prices are setting a new standard. There might be a new factory in the future that reps these watches with the same detail, but why would they ask 4-500usd when they see that they can easily get 7-800usd? People buying these VSF's at these prices are making our hobby less affordable imo.

That's a valid point: not something new.
Can someone please tell me why I have to pay three times on another manual chrono for a Daytona? The price policy in our hobby is somewhat following the prices asked for the gen watches by collectors or just simply it's following the amount of requests for that particular replica.
Maybe we should play indifferent to any watch: we are not interested in any of these useless devices and only use our smartphone to know about the passing time!
Eheheh...

:legend:

Reactions: Burt Macklin

wfan2021

4/6/21
Hi Guys, need help here about ORF NTTD watch. I bought mine 2 months ago. It worked very well so far and doesn't receive any hit or impact. The watch just stopped to work few days ago. After 1 day completely stopped I put the clocks hands on 12 and then wound up it and it worked again for 2 days. Now it stopped again and I cannot do it work anymore. I tried to see the machine but nothing appears wrong at my dummy eyes. Anyone had the same problem with the watch? It appears that the seconds hand is stuck because he wants to move but cannot. Any suggestion before I took to the watch assistance?

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
I haven’t had this problem with mine. Might have gotten magnetized or hit somehow without you noticing it? I’d take it to a watchsmith.

Don5665

28/4/19
Bangalore, India
Guys I tried reading the last 50 pages and couldn’t find out the answer to this so please cut me some slack and answer me;

how does the NATO strap of VSF V3 compare with the Gen? Is there any comparison pictures that someone can share? Also, like the mesh will gen nato straps also will fit the VSF watch Perfectly?

exexpat93

Horology Curious
19/12/21
Love the look of the Watch and would prefer the Non 007 version of the same. I am a sucker for Nato Straps for comfort.

fantasma

22/9/21
Guys I tried reading the last 50 pages and couldn’t find out the answer to this so please cut me some slack and answer me;

how does the NATO strap of VSF V3 compare with the Gen? Is there any comparison pictures that someone can share? Also, like the mesh will gen nato straps also will fit the VSF watch Perfectly?

The VSF strap is not that great (based on video comparisons) the Nylon of the Gen is much finer but it’s just a Nato so it’s not that big deal. Most gen parts will match VSF perfectly including mesh and nato straps.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
After 1 day completely stopped I put the clocks hands on 12 and then wound up it and it worked again for 2 days.

Sorry to ask the obvious but did you wear the watch after you put the hands on 12? Or was it left stationary for 2 days?