• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS
Managed to compare the dials. Better print but the colors are better on CF.

Still amazing what they have achieved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
ZYYZep.jpg

I just ordered my VSF LV, and the date wheel looks pretty centered in the QC pics, font is great too. Rehaut alignment even looks improved over the LN and many of the early LV’s I’ve seen.
Will see for sure once it’s in hand.

Very impressed with
the vsf 116610 LV, I have one on order. After going through a few rejected QC’s it seems the most obvious flaw is the date wheel alignment, usually it’s to the left.

Has anyone put a gen 3135 date wheel in their vsf? That’s what I’m planning on doing.

Last edited:

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
Which TD did you use?

Yes, Trusty.
Pretty sure that doesn’t matter though.
I swapped my LN order for this because I couldn’t stand the misaligned rehaut on the LN.
A few people ordered an LN from them even before I did and received perfect rehauts.

Really comes down to luck IMO, unfortunately.

Neil McCauley

Supporter
Certified
19/10/20
Germany
Hey Guys,

I had ARF V3 LV and changed now to VSF LV because of a nice offer in my country, otherwise the Hulk would be not my favourite anymore because the ARF made me be disappointed.

The VSF is the best Rep OOTB out there, it blows me away to see how good a factory can replicate that hard to copy watch especially the LV Hulk with the green unreachable dial.

Coming from ARF I can recommend to everyone who’s interested for a LV Hulk the VSF LV !!!

The VSF makes the other Reps look like Reps as the guy on the beginning told !

The feeling is absolute amazing no sharp edges, smooth and reliable movement, dial and bezel colour it’s fantastic guys !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

dancingdunlop

Looking Around
19/8/20
Kelowna BC Canada
Got my VSF Hulk 3 days ago and I have a ton (I have got 15 this year alone) and been colecting a while and by far the best OOTB I have ever seen. My friend has a Gen Hulk and he took mine for 30 mins and said he likes mine better than his! Cant even wear my ZZF anymore lol (ZZF is still a good rep)

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Got my VSF Hulk 3 days ago and I have a ton (I have got 15 this year alone) and been colecting a while and by far the best OOTB I have ever seen. My friend has a Gen Hulk and he took mine for 30 mins and said he likes mine better than his! Cant even wear my ZZF anymore lol (ZZF is still a good rep)

How does bezel insert compares to gen when it comes to color saturation? Is it still noticeably off to a naked eye.
Did you ask him why he likes VSF more than his gen?
im thinking about buying vsf but I think color of the bezel may still be off.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
How does bezel insert compares to gen when it comes to color saturation? Is it still noticeably off to a naked eye.
Did you ask him why he likes VSF more than his gen?
im thinking about buying vsf but I think color of the bezel may still be off.

The insert misses that last 10% in bright sunshine, where the gen has a metallic quality. Otherwise it’s very good. Colour and saturation are good.

This is the only Hulk rep I’ve been able to wear. I thought the ZZF v2 LV was terrible. This is much better. It’s a really good rep.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
The insert misses that last 10% in bright sunshine, where the gen has a metallic quality. Otherwise it’s very good. Colour and saturation are good.

This is the only Hulk rep I’ve been able to wear. I thought the ZZF v2 LV was terrible. This is much better. It’s a really good rep.

Thanks for letting me know. All latest versions I saw including ZZF, ARF and Noob were noticeably off.
I didn’t have chance to see VSF and ZF.

walla65

20/5/19

I see the big difference between the VSF and ZF dial only in the Puretime comparison ... not in all the other photos on the forum .... and this creates some doubts about the reliability of the same ...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I see the big difference between the VSF and ZF dial only in the Puretime comparison ... not in all the other photos on the forum .... and this creates some doubts about the reliability of the same ...

I would take that review with a grain of salt considering how Angus hyped the zf since before it was released. Also in his review the lugs of the vsf look completely different to any of the vsf watches I have seen here or to the one I currently have on my wrist. Also no coincidence that the day review came out the price on the zf subs went down.

walla65

20/5/19
I would take that review with a grain of salt considering how Angus hyped the zf since before it was released. Also in his review the lugs of the vsf look completely different to any of the vsf watches I have seen here or to the one I currently have on my wrist. Also no coincidence that the day review came out the price on the zf subs went down.

Exactly ... we understood each other...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

rcom440

10/11/12
USA

Agreed. Angus’ hulk review is not credible at all.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I posted this in my other VSF thread, it's relevant here too:

If it wasn't for the balance bridge, this just looks genuine. It is so well finished, it looks perfect. This is night and day compared to any other clone 3135 I have seen, this looks genuine, no joke..

This is mind blowing!

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
Here is gen picture I took while ago

5ff428ec766d1b34e4dcd7debbb0082c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU

Go on then, enlighten us all. What’s the conspiracy?