• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Crash

Himbah

Horology Curious
13/5/20
Hello everyone I am looking for a trusted dealer who would sell the Crash de Cartier (if somebody ever manufactures it)

Thank you so much !

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Unfortunately I've never came across a good rep of the crash... not even a bad rep of it.

I hope that the attention towards this historical piece grows so the repmakers think about producing it... Price point of the gen should be pretty much convincing ;)

Reactions: Letibjorn

montrefrance

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/20
I would buy one.

I've looked around before with no luck unfortunately.

Let us know if you ever find one.

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
This would also be an instant buy from me. But I haven’t seen any decent reps of it.

Such a fun and iconic watch!
eb67fa0c2da3127bb84d83106985bf2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Let's fire up the interest in this piece - judging by social media etc. the attention towards vintage cartier pieces grows IMHO

And also the trend towards smaller classy watches such as understatement pieces as the crash or a tank cintree for example.

Came across this thread from 2017: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-cartier/page2

apparently there was a rep of it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChinaTime/comments/hfbeea/cartier_crash_from_wasays/

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...cartier_crash/

yq8n1irhzw551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Niktoine

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
apparently there was a rep of it

Wow, never knew about a mid tier rep of the crash.

obviously the bracelet is horrible looking at the historic leather strap combination.

The case would benefit from a bit of rework - and i also thought something like this could be the base for a franken with a gen manual wound movement with gen cabochon and better hands.

But the fixed bracelet puts this down... Let's see what the future has prepared for us

Reactions: big_polarbear

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Wow, never knew about a mid tier rep of the crash.

obviously the bracelet is horrible looking at the historic leather strap combination.

The case would benefit from a bit of rework - and i also thought something like this could be the base for a franken with a gen manual wound movement with gen cabochon and better hands.

But the fixed bracelet puts this down... Let's see what the future has prepared for us

Exactly mate, great some factory tried it. I think its gonna be hotseller.

montrefrance

21/7/20
I contacted the guy on reptime and it's a mid tier and sold out.

Envoyé de mon LYA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

AllOnRed

8/10/19
I’d be in for a higher quality rep as well. Always loved this design. Great story too, about the melted clock and all that

CaptainGreenwich

Horology Curious
12/11/20
Just in case any TDs or factories are looking at interest on this model - this would be a definite buy from me