• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Crash

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
First link seems to be dead - at least on my end and the second links shows some suspicious gen pics mixed with „de-branded“ gens haha

Curious what one would receive when ordered… wouldn’t expect much for 500RMB…

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Thank you for sharing your experience!

Well... how to put it - It's thick and it resembles a Cartier crash... Other than that it's better than nothing.

But the thickness makes the proportions look funny haha

Hopefully the high end factories jump onto the vintage bandwagon to rep the top performing watches on the auction market...

Zigg

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
9/12/22
New York
I'm currently working on a project that requires a crash dial, and I'm in search of a reliable dial maker who can create one for me. Specifically, I'm interested in having a brass dial that's silvered and etched for the dial markers, but open to any suggestions if you have any for a better process. Additionally, I'd like to fill the markers with engravers wax for a unique touch.

If anyone knows of a dial maker who could help me out or has any suggestions on where I could find one, I would greatly appreciate it!

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Mini bump but check out laarvee waches. Its a mashup of a Rolex Sub with a Crash. Its hard to source but fun to have