• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I always de-plastic and then wash them with a tiny bit of detergent and water and wear, never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the best option. I use a mid-toothbrush with some soap and warm water. Brush thoroughly and dry it well with a towel.

Chief_FFM

Horology Curious
28/1/17
Bezel color is very close, with the gen color slightly richer. However, this is only noticeable with a side by side comparison.
2cc48fd6a1ea20fece9376f9e0ad9bbc.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Right one is gen ?

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I always de-plastic and then wash them with a tiny bit of detergent and water and wear, never had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly my process too. Your skin naturally produces oils and I’ve always found that a bracelet feels great after just wearing it a bit.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Exactly my process too. Your skin naturally produces oils and I’ve always found that a bracelet feels great after just wearing it a bit.

Not sure about this as I believe gens are treated as well when new.

They're the same metal on metal but won't squeak nor are stiff OTB so they must be treated as well with something.

Or they're pre worn with a machine until they're smooth and quiet.

It's just not physically possible their machining is so good that metal on metal won't squeak and is super smooth right away.

arpa90

2/11/18
Its probably the only reason there is a v3. They got caught so they changed the bracelet.
Yeah no. There were plenty rumors that ZZF was coming up with a v3 way before Angus posted his steel findings. Hell, Li@Jtime even posted the first v3 photos before Angus.

arpa90

2/11/18
Thats just not true

Do you want me to post my email exchange with sead from early September where we talked about zzf v3? For reference Angus made his first post about the 904 steel late September.

Also go ahead and check the dates on these 2 threads:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9257427-zzf-v3-submariners-up-on-jtime

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...we-tested-all-the-popular-subs-for-904l-steel

You can go ahead and bullshit somewhere else.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Do you want me to post my email exchange with sead from early September where we talked about zzf v3? For reference Angus made his first post about the 904 steel late September.

Also go ahead and check the dates on these 2 threads:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9257427-zzf-v3-submariners-up-on-jtime

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...we-tested-all-the-popular-subs-for-904l-steel

You can go ahead and bullshit somewhere else.

Lidten here the zf was announced and hyped in august as well as the vs. Zzf responded in september with a rush releases where they chaged the 316 bracelet to 904. When i asked li about a v3 in august it didnt exist. Do the math

Reactions: Jayalvin777

arpa90

2/11/18
Lidten here the zf was announced and hyped in august as well as the vs. Zzf responded in september with a rush releases where they chaged the 316 bracelet to 904. When i asked li about a v3 in august it didnt exist. Do the math

Sure buddy. First you claim ZZF rushed the v3 because of Angus's test. After i proved you wrong its now because of the ZF. What are you going to claim next? VSF? Stop pulling "facts" out of your ass.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Sure buddy. First you claim ZZF rushed the v3 because of Angus's test. After i proved you wrong its now because of the ZF. What are you going to claim next? VSF? Stop pulling "facts" out of your ass.

The test results were released in september, angus saying he was going to compare all the different reps was prior. So yes the zzf v3 was in resoonse to the zf and vsf. They were probably aware they were about to be caught out lying so yhey changed the bracelt so it least had some 904 in it. Whats your problem with this i dont get your point. Vyour arguing semantics as if it matters. They didnt test a v3 because at the time it was not releaased. Pics dont count

Reactions: Jayalvin777