• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

mariot

22/2/19
This is defo a V2s I’m afraid. Nothing has changed on the watch head, it’s only the bracelet that is new on the V3. Everyone is going on about just a new clasp but the whole bracelet is different on the v3 as the end links now have a different shape/downward angle into the first fixed link too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Li says v3 has new rehaut and crystal

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
:shameonyou:

ARF has much better hands (edges are beveled), ceramic bezel insert (marker edges are beveled), better dial indices (thin rim), better SEL fit (slightly recessed), better quality overall

Bruh just read the forum.............................................................

Substar

16/9/20
Li says v3 has new rehaut and crystal

I think V2s no date had these upgrades personally as mine had much better engraving and placing and the crystal was defo better but who knows for sure. They may have updated the date crystals now.
I won’t be buying another zzf. Their ethic and marketing has lost me as a customer with some better options now out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

mariot

22/2/19
I think V2s no date had these upgrades personally as mine had much better engraving and placing and the crystal was defo better but who knows for sure. They may have updated the date crystals now.
I won’t be buying another zzf. Their ethic and marketing has lost me as a customer with some better options now out there.

you are not wrong in this but that's the game... at least the zzf improves its problems without creating new ones

Last edited:
Reactions: Substar

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Received the ZZF and took this photo with a gen. Main visual difference is the font thickness.
2c7cd9ef7cce99fa787cf1630f819ba6.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Adders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/19
Received the ZZF and took this photo with a gen. Main visual difference is the font thickness.
2c7cd9ef7cce99fa787cf1630f819ba6.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for sharing. Could I please ask, what’s your opinion on the dial and insert colour? I understand it quite difficult to judge via pictures.

Reactions: Tione12

clevername1234

Horology Curious
28/5/18

My V3 hulk arrived a couple of days ago but I'm traveling, so I had a family member take a few pics. Unfortunately the picture quality isn't great but I get home tomorrow and can post some more.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Just received a zzf from prof, we were not sure if v3 claimed latest batch from his source.
Here is the serial number shot, looks like non XX?
ee8e45308e01b714f2a816165efe0c11.jpg

I can get more pics when home and size it up. Thanks in advance for any clues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMTlover

27/12/12
I can’t unsee the big minute marker flaw since I’ve spotted it... and I have already ordered it..aaarrgghh