• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Qind

Horology Curious
4/9/10
Great information and very good pics!! Thanks for the time to post

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
For me ZZF is really good rep. All these photoshop pictures, checking invisible things. We have clone movement, 904 steel, case which 1:1 with the gen and the people continue to complain when not even the gen is perfect

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Its not 1:1 I have it and a gen, and there are some big differences present. Sorry..

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Let him.... this guy has no clue.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

But he said he own the gen also, so maybe...:) i think smoke actually made a comparison between the gen and ZZF and if i should be honest...it is really difficult to spot some differences.

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Its not 1:1 I have it and a gen, and there are some big differences present. Sorry..

Post pics of the big differences. Keen to learn more, please teach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Actually other than the dial bezel hand and crystal, it is hard to tell difference based on just photo without magnification. With magnification, it's another story

Tin

29/4/17
You might as well say the dial, bezel, insert, case, bracelet, hands, crown, crystal are all not as good as gen.

Honestly, all these people who keep saying the rep isn't good enough without providing further details like pictures or even decent elaborations should be ignored.

If you want to contribute, please do so by sharing what aspects are not good enough so that future versions can be improved on instead of just saying oh this crystal sucks or the dial sucks etc.

For those of us who have frankens and gens.. honestly we are not so perturbed by these flaws because we are in the rep game for the fun of it and we accept that reps are not going to be on the same level as gens. I mean come on, you expect the level of finishing in a 400usd rep to be on par with a 10k gen?

If you are fussing over every minute detail when even the gens are not perfect, then maybe this rep game ain't for you bro. Just enjoy the progress tts been achieved by reps. A few years back you can't get many decent OOTB reps and now you have so many options OOTB without much of a need to mod or franken.

Enjoy the game and take it easy on yourselves. A rep is never going to beat the gen. At least for the first few days of this decade.

:ttiwwop:

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
Honestly, all these people who keep saying the rep isn't good enough without providing further details like pictures or even decent elaborations should be ignored.

If you want to contribute, please do so by sharing what aspects are not good enough so that future versions can be improved on instead of just saying oh this crystal sucks or the dial sucks etc.

Tin Thank you for this post. There are a few ’members’ posting in this thread who feel enlightened and want everyone to know it however, they also seem to be incapable of providing information to support their amazing insight.

Hopefully clear, accurate information and supported claims will rescue this dumpster fire of a thread.

saga

19/9/11
Planet Earth
But he said he own the gen also, so maybe...:) i think smoke actually made a comparison between the gen and ZZF and if i should be honest...it is really difficult to spot some differences.

I also think he does not really own a genuine RLX.

Just a guess lool

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
Reactions: Surftime

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19
An advertised 1:1 watch needs to be just that. 1:1. ZZF Version anything is not 1:1. Its a close copy at best. I have both, did an intensive comparison and the differences are there for anyone to see. Link in post response above.. :)
I also never said the ZZF was crap. I just posted my observations for anyone interested to learn the differences. I wear mine (ZZF) daily to save the gen :) AND I'm buying another...
It's a rep and I accept it as such. I agree that some years ago we never had these super reps and they have come a long way, but 1:1 they are not.