• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
An advertised 1:1 watch needs to be just that. 1:1. ZZF Version anything is not 1:1. Its a close copy at best. I have both, did an intensive comparison and the differences are there for anyone to see. Link in post response above.. :)
I also never said the ZZF was crap. I just posted my observations for anyone interested to learn the differences. I wear mine (ZZF) daily to save the gen :) AND I'm buying another...
It's a rep and I accept it as such. I agree that some years ago we never had these super reps and they have come a long way, but 1:1 they are not.

Well technically gens aren’t even 1:1 against other gens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunterdude

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Just received my zzf v2 from Jtime today, Li is excellent to work with. The skx007j in the picture perhaps adds no value other than to show Lum brightness of zzf V2. I am very pleased with my watch, my only issue is this is my very first metal bracelet watch and I am at Max setting on the glide-lock....I can wear the watch at this setting, but wish for looser fit plus adjustment when wrist swells.
I see all full size links on 6 o'clock side...and 2 half links on 12 o'clock side...think need one full size links added or 2 half links for some adjustment....I am include photos of bracelet on my wrist, please advise # of links needed? Also does anyone know if zzf offers spare links? I have an email in to Li, but thought I would post photos for those who are familiar with these watches. Thank you!

chocman02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
Very excited to soon join the ZZF Sub Club!

Just got my QC from trustytime, only have 24hrs to respond (and they are notorious for posting it even before this 24hrs is up...)

Grateful and appreciative of any advice. Particularly is that 12 o clock marker too crooked and needing RL?

Thanks!

Further images here: http://imgur.com/a/Q2jfO1o

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19
As long as I’m waiting mine,I wanted to ask those who have received theirs, What’s the bezel action like?

PoptheC

18/5/13
Very excited to soon join the ZZF Sub Club!

Just got my QC from trustytime, only have 24hrs to respond (and they are notorious for posting it even before this 24hrs is up...)

Grateful and appreciative of any advice. Particularly is that 12 o clock marker too crooked and needing RL?

Thanks!

Further images here: http://imgur.com/a/Q2jfO1o
Don't think you need to post twice....

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...crazy-or-is-this-12-o-clock-marker-misaligned

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crosley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
The below just to remind you the purpose of this thread and remark the beauty of this OOTB zzf v2 Sub. Cheers!!!

8d982d513c055e7b6eceb7ffa6258096.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Sure looks awesome, I just cant over the weird serial X misprint kinda thing

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Where can that be found?

Just before the serial , it's as thought it says R O L E X X on the rehaut , they are using the same X7L start to the serials on them all but the spacing/font seems messed up on the X.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I guess it can't be hidden anymore since someone mentioned it. Yes, all his stock was stolen. More than 200 watches...including mine and yours...what a horrible situation. I feel so awful for him. I cannot imagine his stress.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

PoptheC

18/5/13
Yes, Li told me the same...my watch was stolen too. He said he will replace another one and still waiting.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
And propably mine I guess... Too bad for him :/ how did that happen?
Someone found his warehouse and destroyed the locks and ransacked the place. It's probably competition...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

momedic

Known Member
25/7/12
Your mom's basement
He hasn’t told me that but I guess that’s probably why I’ve been waiting 30 days on QC pics.

He told me last week that there was an issue with the bracelet supplier but no mention of anything being stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro