• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Totally agree with you bro. One more thing, over 15 years any of factories couldnt give us at least ONE GOD DAMN model of a Rolex that is super rep????
We should start some petition through trusted dealers.
Im glad I never bought Rolex rep. ZF at least gave us 2-3 Tudor super reps. Happy new year everybody! Cheers!

Tc/wm9z 16610 sub was a super rep. Last produced and still available was about 4 years ago

Zf is ZZF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

shortlegs

31/5/19
Totally agree with you bro. One more thing, over 15 years any of factories couldnt give us at least ONE GOD DAMN model of a Rolex that is super rep????
We should start some petition through trusted dealers.
Im glad I never bought Rolex rep. ZF at least gave us 2-3 Tudor super reps. Happy new year everybody! Cheers!

LOL.. Think you totally missed the point that botsyboy was trying to make with his post.

And if you actually think that our feedback or petition can change anything at the factories.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: k4jun and kokemut

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This is starting to get really boring FFS!! I’m not going o bother with this thread any longer as it’s full of BS now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear that bruv.im not on that ocd shit no more when it comes to these watches

Last edited:
Reactions: botsyboy

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
For me ZZF is really good rep. All these photoshop pictures, checking invisible things. We have clone movement, 904 steel, case which 1:1 with the gen and the people continue to complain when not even the gen is perfect

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Rustam

Hunterdude

Horology Curious
26/12/19
It is part of the human nature to complain or to to go right to super negative....what I see is slight flaws in some areas are deal breaker for one Individual....and not even consider a flaw by a different member...I am new here and my trade (auto industry) has made me mechanical minded....That $100,000 new car you dream of...it contains Flaws! I like to be aware, pick and choose what level of quality I can live with for what amount of $ spent...I have zzf V2 on the way, I know it has some issues, but I feel far more informed about the watch than if I had been a vulnerable tourist in china and just purchased a rep from some guy on a street corner claiming #1 best quality!
For this I am greatful to the Forum.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
ZZF 116610LN is a nice and improved rep. Not perfect, but evolved and improved. What's noteworthy is ZZF appears willing to listen to feedback AND actually acts on the feedback. So, let's give credit to ZZF.
I must agree with botsyboy
​​​​​​​This whole thread was ruined by people who all of a sudden feel they have discovered this new flaw: indentation! One more mention of that word and my head will explode! Stop it already, please. It's total nonsense. And annoying.
​​​​​​​Happy New Year!

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
ZZF 116610LN is a nice and improved rep. Not perfect, but evolved and improved. What's noteworthy is ZZF appears willing to listen to feedback AND actually acts on the feedback. So, let's give credit to ZZF.
I must agree with botsyboy
This whole thread was ruined by people who all of a sudden feel they have discovered this new flaw: indentation! One more mention of that word and my head will explode! Stop it already, please. It's total nonsense. And annoying.
​​​​​​​Happy New Year!

the indentation of the dial is no small defect, as are the engravings 116610 on the case of 114060. I agree with those who argue that even the genes are not perfect. We discuss very small details that you will never notice on your wrist ...

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
the indentation of the dial is no small defect, as are the engravings 116610 on the case of 114060. I agree with those who argue that even the genes are not perfect. We discuss very small details that you will never notice on your wrist ...

Agree.

In all fairness, one of the things I like about this forum is people’s attention to detail and keen eye whilst scrutinising pics - means I’m learning something new almost every day, cheers :drinks_cheers:

Reactions: gunsmoke16610

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
LOL.. Think you totally missed the point that botsyboy was trying to make with his post.

And if you actually think that our feedback or petition can change anything at the factories.. :rofl:

I never miss the point mate, I just added my opinion. If people would boycot noob and arf just for a month they would come up with “GENS”. Also just my opinion

Reactions: Blaze00215

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Just wondering, can the rehaut be actually adjusted by Watchsmith? I mean, if it’s possible, then it’s just a small concern aye?

A little late, but what was mentioned earlier. The rehaut is engraved into the case, you can take it to a watchsmith to move the movement.

To diy, loosen the movement clamps, do not fully unscrew them, the movement should have a little wiggle room, adjust it accordingly to align and tighten the clamps.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I never miss the point mate, I just added my opinion. If people would boycot noob and arf just for a month they would come up with “GENS”. Also just my opinion

The factories don’t care about our forum and if we stop buying their watches. We are such a minuscule % of their customer base compared to domestically in China.

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
The factories don’t care about our forum and if we stop buying their watches. We are such a minuscule % of their customer base compared to domestically in China.

That is also correct

Reactions: stufuse

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
If by any chance someone receives their watch, and doesn't want it anymore (catch and release) please let me know

Thank you,