• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

Rmmodlover

Richard Mille High End Modification Enthusiast
4/9/24
Singapore
That's not a bad price. Who did your builds? Can also PM you if preferred.
Hi it’s free to consult with me . I could speak Chinese / mandarin and I often come to guangzhou and shenzhen to research the market for this vaucher movement and
also I will tell you how to find the right deals and so you will not get scam because I have experienced it . Please pm me if still necessary

Best regards

brry

Getting To Know The Place
12/1/22

In-hand content of the RMF 055 is up. The NTPT and movement look better, but the wonky case geometry and that Arial Bold font for the ‘Richard Mille’ definitely do not make it a worthy ZF competitor.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

In-hand content of the RMF 055 is up. The NTPT and movement look better, but the wonky case geometry and that Arial Bold font for the ‘Richard Mille’ definitely do not make it a worthy ZF competitor.
It’s hard to see if the RMF version of this movement in the pics / video above is using true clear jewel shock settings or if the clear jewel shock settings are decorative. Does anybody have an RMF 055 in hand so we can take a closer look at the balance shock settings (both front and back)? I must say the brushed ribs of the RMF movement look good.

VenomGT3

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
29/4/22
USA
It’s hard to see if the RMF version of this movement in the pics / video above is using true clear jewel shock settings or if the clear jewel shock settings are decorative. Does anybody have an RMF 055 in hand so we can take a closer look at the balance shock settings (both front and back)? I must say the brushed ribs of the RMF movement look good.

I’ll take pics in better lighting in a bit, but I’m also not sure where the balance shock setting is anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: @(^_^)@

fletch512

9/5/06

Can you point out where the case geometry is wonky on the RMF? At a quick glance, I'm not sure I see a difference.

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Can you point out where the case geometry is wonky on the RMF? At a quick glance, I'm not sure I see a difference.
Good for you that you don’t see any difference. Don’t check deeper, because when you see, you’ll always see that wonky case 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Dollar_short