• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

OffshoreNL

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/2/21
Europe
GL QC Pic?
The painted ribs appear a little botchy?
I can't even see that they are painted. Do you mind pointing out what part of the movement you mean? (Serious question btw lol)

Ah nvm, just looked at the caseback and I see what you mean :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Dollar_short

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Whats up with these new 055 clones that recently just dropped, way cheaper than the vaucher clones and much better than ZFs movement.
Interesting… brushed bridge ridges, free sprung balance, true clear shock settings (unlike RMF), extended rear side corner rib (like gen). Did you get a price on the movement?

Reactions: KRS3 and crazyt19

nicewatchmate

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/7/24
Interesting… brushed bridge ridges, free sprung balance, true clear shock settings (unlike RMF), extended rear side corner rib (like gen). Did you get a price on the movement?
What part is the brushed ridges? I see people mentioning painted ridges on the ZF but i have no clue what part they are referring to.

FrankUnderwood1

Getting To Know The Place
11/9/20
Whats up with these new 055 clones that recently just dropped, way cheaper than the vaucher clones and much better than ZFs movement.
This version mounted in the ZF ceramic case, and I'm sold.

WenR

Honest Scammer
19/7/18
does anyone know if the rubber strap on the white bubba will fit a 20cm wrist?
Im sure it fit, my wrist is 16,5cm, 30M medium size rubber strap fit just fine. Scroll up, i have post my RM rubber strap ( blue white color )

Reactions: romito_21