• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

FrankUnderwood1

Getting To Know The Place
11/9/20
Patiently waiting for this one :

1721042976-rm055.png

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Now that some of y'all have had the ZF for a couple weeks and have hopefully been wearing it in that time, what's your impressions? Are you still honeymooning, or do you have criticisms? I was super happy with my BBR v3 once I got it in hand, and the ZF looks like it has the same magic. Any pitfalls yet or are things running smoothly?

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Now that some of y'all have had the ZF for a couple weeks and have hopefully been wearing it in that time, what's your impressions? Are you still honeymooning, or do you have criticisms? I was super happy with my BBR v3 once I got it in hand, and the ZF looks like it has the same magic. Any pitfalls yet or are things running smoothly?

I have the same question!

Last edited:
Reactions: krkqm2008

greenbeans

12/9/20
Side point, I wonder if we'll ever see variable inertia balance wheels on reps. Like we have on the gen RM55 and on Rolexes. I feel like this is the last major frontier for reps. Which would mean for all intents and purposes reps like Rolexes would be very very close to that elusive 1:1.