• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Yes it should change the day, after it has finished the date. I can shoot you a video if you like.

Yes a video would be helpful. My date hand changes over at around midnight but it’s 14 hours later and the day didn’t move…

anjita

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/22
They just release a V7 TWS Factory. I See only 3 hole compare 4 to ZF. Wonder if TWS has real moonphase like ZF or not. I quite like the Date font of TWS than ZF

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
is it possible to have more info/pics of the TWS?
Thank you in advance

emitper

Looking Around
5/9/22
Seems like difficult complications to cram in... Also interested in the TWS but with the lack of information, I'll be ordering a ZF just to be safe.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Has anybody sourced this recently? My TDs said this model is fairly hard to find and waiting could be up to 1-2 months. Just wondering. It's not the greatest sign that I was also the last poster in this thread a month ago :ROFLMAO:

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
Supporter
21/8/21
Canada
Has anybody sourced this recently? My TDs said this model is fairly hard to find and waiting could be up to 1-2 months. Just wondering. It's not the greatest sign that I was also the last poster in this thread a month ago :ROFLMAO:
It’s worth the wait IMO

Reactions: Reaps

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
Thanks!! The TWS one? TWS is more like China time type of reps not high end like vsf cf or ZF or arf. Cheers

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
Thanks!! The TWS one? TWS is more like China time type of reps not high end like vsf cf or ZF or arf. Cheers

TWF are mid-tier reps indeed but it's TWS apparently and not TWF, unless TWS = TWF.
Anyway, TWS in a unheard factory till now and I highly doubt a TWS version exists, no TD news and no review after so long so ZF is the way to go for this model.

crashuid

Certified
17/12/19
London
TWF are mid-tier reps indeed but it's TWS apparently and not TWF, unless TWS = TWF.
Anyway, TWS in a unheard factory till now and I highly doubt a TWS version exists, no TD news and no review after so long so ZF is the way to go for this model.
Fully agreed.

bimal296

Looking Around
24/3/23
Mauritius
Hi,anyone can guide me how to open the VC 56 Complete Calendar to get to the movement. My month is stuck. It will budge but month won't move(from the time I got it). It did move 1 month with difficulty with the pusher. I am suspecting it's dirty and probably dry and needs oiling.

Thanks from a newbie

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
Hi,anyone can guide me how to open the VC 56 Complete Calendar to get to the movement. My month is stuck. It will budge but month won't move(from the time I got it). It did move 1 month with difficulty with the pusher. I am suspecting it's dirty and probably dry and needs oiling.

Thanks from a newbie
I kindly suggest to send it to a watchman, don't open it......
Just my 2 cents

08_strides_tattles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
What is the direction of everyone's moon phase? Mine seem to go from right to left and I think gen is left to right. Does anyone know how to get it reversed? Thanks!

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
What is the direction of everyone's moon phase? Mine seem to go from right to left and I think gen is left to right. Does anyone know how to get it reversed? Thanks!
Mine goes from left to right. Are you sure you got a ZF?