• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

thats_not_funny_guys

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/22
3bfe4309b07a9c01b38a7fd0cce18f31.jpg

What a beauty

Can I ask what bracelet this is? Would it fit the complete calendar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: B_Magic

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
IMO if you go with Delugs, get a glossy strap instead of matte. I had a matte at first and ended up selling it on here, the shine and lustre of the 56 dial really goes well with a glossy finish. You could also try ziczacleather, quite a bit cheaper and from what I’ve heard the same quality. Delugs ships out of Asia, as ziczac.

Last edited:

anjita

13/4/22
Bought my fiftysix back in October but I started to wear it more often now.

After winding it and setting the time, date etc. noticed the watch would not keep time.

I suspect the issue is related to the rotor getting stuck.

You can see in the picture below how the rotor is defying gravity and not balancing back down.

You can actually induce some rotation and is clear how it will get stuck at some point.

I have taken a closer look and 1 or 2 out of the 3 screws holding the rotor in place are not completely flush. I assume this is causing som drag somewhere.

Has anyone else had this problem? I don’t have tools to open the case but Is there anything that will come out of place if I take the rotor out and try to place the screws correctly. Hopefully is not cross threaded.

I’m located in CONUS.

194b06aa6cbbfd8c4fcbaf4984a95278.jpg

How your watch going? Does it run on time or dead in the night? Have you fix it or returned it?

extrememike

13/8/21
How your watch going? Does it run on time or dead in the night? Have you fix it or returned it?

Watch is the same. Haven’t ventured to fix it myself.. It does need to be rewound at night but I typically change watches everyday so lately I opted for not wearing it, which is unfortunate. Do you have the same problem?

anjita

13/4/22
Watch is the same. Haven’t ventured to fix it myself.. It does need to be rewound at night but I typically change watches everyday so lately I opted for not wearing it, which is unfortunate. Do you have the same problem?

I haven't bought it but many VC have the same problem. In my city people send to watch repair it. The problem mostly are due to the factory assemble there is a piece of metal left in it when you wound it stuck in the rotor and make the watch dead, if you keep wound and it fall of then watch working again. They took that piece out and oil the watch and it work perfectly. Many VC watch face this problem.