• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
would like to see alignment of other days/months but looks promising
why did they hide the moon on blue dial lol?

ODINDMT

29/8/15
Font and alignment as stated by member are key with this. Let's see

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Pics (both on Trusty and PT) look promising but as others mentioned, we need to see the alignment for all months and days. If that if off, it will make the watch face look awkward. Otherwise color/dimensions look pretty good

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
What’s the deal with the moonphase on this Miyota? Am I correct in assuming it’s a 24 hour cycle not a correct 30-ish day cycle?

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
As you can see on the picture, 2 versions have the same time settings(neither is changing date bc day and date are still in the correct positions) but moon phases are different.

So i assume they have the real moon phase setting

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike664968

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
As you can see on the picture, 2 versions have the same time settings(neither is changing date bc day and date are still in the correct positions) but moon phases are different.

So i assume they have the real moon phase setting

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Doesn't mean much, but the ZF reps released in the past couple of years with a moon phase have a real moon phase complication, not an AM/PM

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
Doesn't mean much, but the ZF reps released in the past couple of years with a moon phase have a real moon phase complication, not an AM/PM

Yes this was the reason why I asked… But I would assume that the sales ads would say if it has a real working Moonphase like the Blancpain Villeret rep etc.

I’m just curious if anyone has inside information about the mods on this miyota.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
My guess is that will be a modified like the one on JLC moonphase.

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
My Villeret seems to be a function moon phase (more or loss). Definitely doesn't move much when I'm adjusting the time.

Last edited:

Eunomians

Renowned Member
15/3/06
My villeret isn't an am/pm. Not vouching for it being exactly in tune with the moon phases, but it rotates a little each day. Movement of the moon is barely noticeable when setting time before wearing.

That’s great to know, thx! It’s such a nice piece… I’ve been eying it for quite some time (along with this VC).

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
That’s great to know, thx! It’s such a nice piece… I’ve been eying it for quite some time (along with this VC).

As I was typing that post, I had to take a look at Trusty's site. They quote is as having an am/pm. So, I'm not sure if that's simply innaccurate, or of it's changed since I got mine.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
As I was typing that post, I had to take a look at Trusty's site. They quote is as having an am/pm. So, I'm not sure if that's simply innaccurate, or of it's changed since I got mine.

The TD descriptions are incredibly inaccurate at the best of times, sadly.