• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Black Bay Pro

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Even if I don't own a gen tudor, or have purchased from them before?
Unfortunately I do not know, but I don't think they would ask you for a serial number to get a nato strap. I would say to just try your luck.
Anyways here you can buy one
Seems quite a steep price to me though

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: FaekieOne and j2k

f4bi4n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/22
G
Unfortunately I do not know, but I don't think they would ask you for a serial number to get a nato strap. I would say to just try your luck.
Anyways here you can buy one
Seems quite a steep price to me though
wow thats pricy... Does anyone know what it cost at an AD?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
There is also a good eBay seller in CONUS that makes them gen-like. I have bought two when I had my Harrods' BB.

Just ordered two.

Last edited:

enea666

Looking Around
28/2/23
italy
In this replica, is the dial 'rough' like the Gen or is it smooth?
From the photos it doesn't look textured to me

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
In this replica, is the dial 'rough' like the Gen or is it smooth?
From the photos it doesn't look textured to me
Somewhat. Not smooth but also not sanding paper rough

Reactions: Alex_oz

GR!P

29/8/22
EU
quite tempting, however im bothered by the exact same issues the BB58 from ZF has, the dial has no texture causing it to appear washed out in direct sunlight and the milky gasket on the crystal is noticeable, at least to me.
The ICHS is really hard to spot, so not really an issue.

What is the likelyhood of ZF developing a V2?
Considering how close they got it, and the fact that the V2 of the BB58 didnt fix any of the above mentioned issues im not too hopefull.

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
quite tempting, however im bothered by the exact same issues the BB58 from ZF has, the dial has no texture causing it to appear washed out in direct sunlight and the milky gasket on the crystal is noticeable, at least to me.
The ICHS is really hard to spot, so not really an issue.

What is the likelyhood of ZF developing a V2?
Considering how close they got it, and the fact that the V2 of the BB58 didnt fix any of the above mentioned issues im not too hopefull.
Doesn’t make any sense to wait ages for a NWBIG rep when you can enjoy the current model, while yes, it has some flaws only you know about

j2k

9/2/23
Canada
Doesn’t make any sense to wait ages for a NWBIG rep when you can enjoy the current model, while yes, it has some flaws only you know about
I was legit about to pull the trigger last night, but while I was sifting through QC photos. The dial shift on the current batch is horrendous. I can live with ICHS, milky ring, stiff latch, etc but having the entire face of the watch be misaligned would bug the ever living hell out of me. UGH Why can't they just pump out the new C+ explorer 2... dream watch

EisEiche

Known Member
20/12/22
Germany
I was legit about to pull the trigger last night, but while I was sifting through QC photos. The dial shift on the current batch is horrendous. I can live with ICHS, milky ring, stiff latch, etc but having the entire face of the watch be misaligned would bug the ever living hell out of me. UGH Why can't they just pump out the new C+ explorer 2... dream watch
Since they never fixed alignement problems on the bb gmt and bb58 I would not bet they will fix this ever.

Reactions: j2k