• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Black Bay Pro

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Finally! Looks great! Wrong hand stack as it seems but since the base of the hands are all matte black it shouldn’t be too obvious.

championdefoot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/23
France
Looks great honestly, I'll be patiently waiting for QC pics of it.

Now, I don't like the rivet bracelet and I especially don't like the thickness, so for me personally I'd still rather get the San Martin version of that watch, but nevertheless, I'm happy to see that they  finally made it.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Is it a wrong hand stack tho?
I cant seem to catch if the GEN has the hour hand above or bellow the GMT hand. 🤔
Seems bellow, but second opinion would help me 😁

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I cant seem to catch if the GEN has the hour hand above or bellow the GMT hand. 🤔
You are right. It has no clone movement. But imo this is not soooooo problematic in this case, because the black inner color of the hands makes it difficult to spot the order of the hands stack. Not like the upper white "second hand" on the ICHS AP RO Perpetual ;-)

Reactions: Procurator

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Gen has the 24 hour hand above the hour hand.

3e8o9R.jpg

EisEiche

Known Member
20/12/22
Germany
Finally! Looks great.
Just received the ZF Pepsi because could not wait for the pro.

Will wait for reviews and order this one too!

Jonathann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/18
This looks pretty good from the marketing photos. Hopefully, if they’ve got the Pelagos 39 in the pipeline, they’ll start off just as good.

Looking forward to the qc photos of this coming in thick and fast.

Reactions: RedBearrd

jp3007_1

Supporter
Certified
17/10/18
Curious about the t-fit clasp quality! If they managed to do a good job, they'll be selling the clasps/bracelets separately like crazy

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
Curious about the t-fit clasp quality! If they managed to do a good job, they'll be selling the clasps/bracelets separately like crazy
Yes you are right but I am more interested in an ranger bracelet with t-fit for my bbpro 😀although the shield on the clasped isn‘t satin-finished. 😀 but this v1 is stunning goog

Reactions: jp3007_1