• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your user name explanations please!

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
shandroid....

Umm, started on an android forum I signed up for.... I used to run with just my name as username, but as I typed it, the word 'android' caught my eye, and so, it was done....

Shandroid was born...

How ******* lame! I didn't realise that was such a shit story until just now! lol

Ed911

8/12/11
EU
My first name is Edouard => Ed
911 refers to the Porsche model ;-)

Dolf2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/10/12
Dolf2... Dolf is the name of the blue fellow in my avatar...
My first boat was called Dolf and surprise... The boat i have now is called Dolf2
Quite boring actually....

Ruski91

12/10/12
Ruski - because im Russian, nickname kinda stuck with me throughout my teen years.

91 because that was my number when i played hockey, that and it was sergei federov's number.

hyperions

Known Member
29/4/13
Hyperions, Hyperion was taken.

He was a titan

Of Hyperion we are told that he was the first to understand, by diligent attention and observation, the movement of both the sun and the moon and the other stars, and the seasons as well, in that they are caused by these bodies, and to make these facts known to others; and that for this reason he was called the father of these bodies, since he had begotten, so to speak, the speculation about them and their nature.

Also my fave science fiction novel / series by Dan Simmons

A moon of Saturn my fave planet.

I love astronomy, Physics and sci-fi so kind of apt.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
dolf2... Dolf is the name of the blue fellow in my avatar...
My first boat was called dolf and surprise... The boat i have now is called dolf2
quite boring actually....

"Død ved kølle!"

:)

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Initials and amount of watches I want to own someday.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

Steven

Renowned Member
17/10/12
formerly "Billy Reuben"

It's a play on the word bilirubin. I joined in a hurry one day and really thought it was a sham because the site kept setting off my antivirus. I couldn't think of name, looked at my desk, saw that and used it.

Then I got tired of being called Billy.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
The former is a play on the word bilirubin. I joined in a hurry one day and really thought it was a sham because the site kept setting off my antivirus. I couldn't think of name, looked at my desk, saw that and used it.

Then I got tired of being called Billy.

I did call you billy when I first got to know you. Lol.

Sent from 1:1 app made with gen tapatalk

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
My home town is Maui, Hawaii. Names Dave. Another boring one but now living in Perth, Australia everyone calls me Maui.

PocketAces

Horology Curious
6/7/13
Hello,

You can call me Maximus.

I chose the name PocketAces due to my gambling addiction ;)

Looking to pick up a few watches here from good people.

Have tried 2 websites already overseas, and were both confiscated in customs so Im looking to deal with USA only people.

Thanks.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I chose the name PocketAces due to my gambling addiction ;)

Looking to pick up a few watches here from good people.

Have tried 2 websites already overseas, and were both confiscated in customs so Im looking to deal with USA only people.

Thanks.

Check with WBK and the member section for U.S. only sales...and get a hold of that gambling problem pronto :howdy:

..and maybe eliminate one account :D:

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
wish I had a time piece, wish I was a hunk

I tell 'em scat, skittle, skibobble
Got hit with a bottle
And put in the hospital, for talkin' that mess
I confess it's a shame when you livin' in a city
That's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name

Tuuuune! Your nick name should be Skee-Lo!!! I know im two years late, but I only just saw this!!! :p

Dartkick

24/6/10
Dartkick. I went to Dartmouth and I was a place kicker. Had to have an AIM name back in the 90's.