• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Your user name explanations please!

Genoint

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
26/10/12
CT, USA
Genoint - old hockey nickname, lets jsut say my last name starts with Gian and I smoked weed/joints all the time, even when we played hockey and some guy started call me gian-oint. So I spell it Genoint

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Luthier - it's my occupation. It mean "guitarbuilder".

Hey Luth........good to see ya' on this side of the tracks mate.
1lg132derail1.gif

respect-051.gif

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Was R3GYN, my personalised number plate, which I bought for the mrs, as it is our sons name (or as close as we could get) REGAN.
Never really thought ad get into things the way I have, so decided to use my own name, and my other personalised plate which I have had for over 20 years, A1FRU, so its now AlFru.
Oh, my name is Al Frew.
Hope this makes sense to someone else hahaha

EbolaVirus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/13
Mine came from a long line of nicknames.

Stewart
Stew
Stewball
Cueball
Cue
Cue-bola
Ebola
Ebola Virus

MySharona

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
21/9/12
NC
Lol. Nice

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Well my name is Rudy and I wish I was 40. LOL!

bobkat

6/7/12
Eh... sad enough. Used to be really big into online MMORPG's. Played a certain one which shall remain unnamed. Used an undead character and called him Mcoy. Mccoy from Star Trek was nick named Bones, so everyone for a few years called me bones. Had to pick a username and this popped into my head. Of couse some other tool has Bones, so I have Bonesey :p

No shame in this ... forever horde :)

bobkat is my old handle from the bbs days and playing muds ... before we had games with graphics that you could play over tcp/ip

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Used to watch that with the kids too...brings back great memories :)

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
MojoJojo

My old Hotmail account was MojoJojo, which is the arch enemy of the Power Puff Girls (cartoon I watched with the kids). Soon MojoJojo seemed to be taken everywhere so I switched to GogoJoJo, which then became difficult to find available....so I switched to GogogoJojojo which is rarely taken anywhere. (Attached pic, of the real MojoJojo)

Used to watch that with the kids too...brings back great memories :)

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Well this is mine..

My name is a play on my real name and the dreaded weed and inspired from the song by Rolf Harris called - Nick Teen And Al K. Hall

Well, I never gargled, I never gambled,
I never smoked at all.
Until I met my two good amigos,
Nick Teen and Al K. Hall.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
SSTEEL for Stainless Steel.

Back in the day when I was restoring cars back in the UK, on of my 4 garages was packed with Stainless Steel shelving, and racking, and I got the nickname thereafter :D

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Stuck to me when as a teenager seven of my best friends and I bought a house and turned it into a collective. When at the age of 20 I was employed as a Marketing Manager of a largish corporation and simultaneously started studying philosophy one of the guys (succesfully) put forth the argument that I had submitted into conformity....

It kinda stuck.

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
5/4/13
KO are my initials. My classic mustang is a 1967. User names would not allow special characters, so KO12" was not available... It was my first choice...

I guess i have been around here long enough to begin unleashing my sense of humor...

Spiccato

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
It's a bow stroke, for string players. Take your "arco" and bounce-draw it on the string...easier done than described. Cheers!