• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would like to share my Pam collection with you

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
This is incredible.
I can't imagine how much work it was to acquire all of these wonderful pieces.

The cabinet really is the icing on the cake. I need to step up my storage game.
It is always infectious to see someone so passionate. I need another pam now.

• Love
Reactions: maccabigdish

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I do not have any that are full gen. About 20 of these are franked pieces, made with gen parts. With each model here is the best rep version made, if they were not a great rep I would not keep in the collection. With the franked pieces the gen parts added would be significantly better than the rep, dials would be best example, and so for me is worth the added investment.

yes I could have 10 gen instead but I choose to have this collection instead, rare and beautiful and almost same as gen in most ways

A most impressive collection and dedication to the hobby. Equally impressive is your cabinetry skills. I just assumed a bunch of these had to be gens, looking at the initial images.
A labor of love, eh?

But you dont have display space to expand the showcase!

• Love

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Omagad the curator of the NWBIG list - a ping to contact this expert, if either of you have the time/inclination to update the Panerai section of said list :)

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
The collection is awesome but the cabinet comes a very close second. Credit to your cabinet making skills and your financial resources to fill it. What will you do if you buy more? Cabinet number 2?

• Love

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I always thought nobody could come close to @Hyjynx but I'm afraid we have a contest here

centrum

27/7/14
Good gracious that's a lot of Panerais!

It's interesting to see numerous classic Panerai pieces along with modern, "I'm not sure this counts as Panerai" pieces like few carbon models in your collection.

I thought those who are huge advocates of classic Panerais were not fans of the modern offerings.

Either way, you've got replica Panerai museum in your house. That's the way to enjoy this game!

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
OK.....you win ! Gotta ask though, do you actually wear them and if so , how the fuck do you pick what to wear ????

maccabigdish

RWI Supporter—Pam Fanatic
22/5/20
Liverpool
A most impressive collection and dedication to the hobby. Equally impressive is your cabinetry skills. I just assumed a bunch of these had to be gens, looking at the initial images.
A labor of love, eh?

But you dont have display space to expand the showcase!
If I needed more space I could find it, but I don’t need it as I have managed to complete the collection, even the missing pams when I made this post I have managed to find, and there isn’t any reference that I would exchange for any I already have so in my mind I believe my work is done here

maccabigdish

RWI Supporter—Pam Fanatic
22/5/20
Liverpool
Good gracious that's a lot of Panerais!

It's interesting to see numerous classic Panerai pieces along with modern, "I'm not sure this counts as Panerai" pieces like few carbon models in your collection.

I thought those who are huge advocates of classic Panerais were not fans of the modern offerings.

Either way, you've got replica Panerai museum in your house. That's the way to enjoy this game!
The classic are clearly my preference with an entire pre-v section, vintage section and so many older models. I admit I don’t like as much the modern ones but I still filled the last row with modern models, mainly subs. There is many more modern models I was not interested in obtaining, but the subs are great especially when you find the right strap combos for them

Reactions: centrum