• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would like to share my Pam collection with you

maccabigdish

RWI Supporter—Pam Fanatic
22/5/20
Liverpool
Absolutely stunning collection and exquisite display! I am happy to see that you shared these pics with fellow pam addicts here. There are numerous grails in your collection. I have spent years searching for some of them with no success. Kudos to your perseverance in acquiring these pams. I hope you find the remaining watches you are after. I will go back to drooling over this collection now :)

you have a fantastic collection yourself my mate and great taste

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
You know what… best thing about this thread is that it doesn’t make me feel so crazy now about my paltry 24 watch collection. Hell I don’t even have enough watches to justify wearing one different one each day for a month… I’m short some..

Well done and great to see that you have gotten so much enjoyment out of this. Spice of life.

I was starting to feel a bit of guilt and shame for having 10 Pams. This makes me feel better about myself. But holy cow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goodguy14444

TheChachi

10/9/18
Fantastic collection and I can't imagine how long that took you to acquire. I absolutely love your dedication to the hobby. One of the coolest things about this collection is that you are able to see these vintage/neo-vintage PAMs with a ref. number. I have seen many posts on here with members looking for certain PAM ref numbers only to Google it because I am not sure which ones they are. Absolutely killer collection.

Reactions: maccabigdish

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Congratulations on your incredible collection and thank you very much for sharing it with us.
One question, do you have any gen?
Have you been able to verify that the Pam reps are close to the gen and that is why your collection?
With the value of them you could have several gens

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Oh wow this is a phenomenal collection, and so is the set up to enhance it too.

Very, VERY stylish, congratulations !!!

Envoyé de mon CPH2307 en utilisant Tapatalk

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
perhaps send a pic to Richmont.. they might reward you with some memorabilia for being such a huge Pam fan boy with an incredible collection :) Totally amazing.

maccabigdish

RWI Supporter—Pam Fanatic
22/5/20
Liverpool
Congratulations on your incredible collection and thank you very much for sharing it with us.
One question, do you have any gen?
Have you been able to verify that the Pam reps are close to the gen and that is why your collection?
With the value of them you could have several gens

I do not have any that are full gen. About 20 of these are franked pieces, made with gen parts. With each model here is the best rep version made, if they were not a great rep I would not keep in the collection. With the franked pieces the gen parts added would be significantly better than the rep, dials would be best example, and so for me is worth the added investment.

yes I could have 10 gen instead but I choose to have this collection instead, rare and beautiful and almost same as gen in most ways

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
I do not have any that are full gen. About 20 of these are franked pieces, made with gen parts. With each model here is the best rep version made, if they were not a great rep I would not keep in the collection. With the franked pieces the gen parts added would be significantly better than the rep, dials would be best example, and so for me is worth the added investment.

yes I could have 10 gen instead but I choose to have this collection instead, rare and beautiful and almost same as gen in most ways

I love your collection, you're right, I also prefer it to having 10 gens. what pieces do you franked? dials? crystals? where do you get them I give the fact that everyone has a gen or artisan strap

• Love

Opawlows85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/12
Incredible collection and what dedication to Panerai! Seeing your pics make me think I need to add more Panerai's to my watch box(es)

• Love