• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would like to share my Pam collection with you

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
This thread is absolutely insane! What a commitment to a fantastic brand.

i am looking for a Panerai e Figlio or a SLC brass plate to decorate my panerai watch box, any idea where I would be able to find one?
Eric is your man !

zp4nOJ.jpg

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Thought we shouldn’t buy from him….
He was having some shipping issues due to Covid!
But Eric personally brought one of my boxes to Old Europe as part of a visit to his mum!
Is that service or what?
I waited 2 years but it was worth it! ;)

Andrey_PAM

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/22
UA

maccabigdish

You just lifted my spirits for the whole day.
Now your collection is in front of my eyes, even when they are closed 😍))
I didn't think it could be done so beautifully. Applause👐. Bravo.

• Love
Reactions: maccabigdish

GPFModDep

Known Member
5/11/13
I'm a late arrival to this thread but it's lost none of it's original impact.
Kudos to you maccabigdish for such inexorable commitment and attention to detail creating this shrine to our passion.
When do the tickets go on sale ?

• Haha
Reactions: maccabigdish

swhitehe

22/11/12
Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee baby donkey.

How long has that taken???

Wsc

25/8/21
Los Angeles and Austin
Hi all, I have been a member for a little while now, and I know there are many fellow paneristi amongst us. So I would like to share my collection with you

The work on piecing the collection together is almost impossible to quantify, let’s just say it’s been vast. However I didn’t want the collection to be hidden away in boxes, and wanted to be able to enjoy and appreciate it, which believe me I do.
So I built the cabinet and all it’s internals myself, and enjoyed working on it over the weekends for god knows how long. I feel it does the collection justice.
So the collection itself, at the top is the vintage section, pieces made to reflect the pre 1993 era, and no shortcuts were taken with these builds, all fitted with Swiss or even vintage movements.
The reference section is the main bulk of the collection, it’s been like a giant Easter egg hunt for adults (the wife would disagree on the adult part). Many of the fellow paneristi amongs us will know the crazy difficulty in obtaining such pieces. Although it may not appear it at first glance there has been a significant selection process to decide which pieces belong in the collection. Quite a lot of great pams do not reside here anymore. You will see it contains significantly more of the older models than the new ones, that is my preference to be honest. However I have also considered pieces that are important and significant in panerai history such as the 021 and 203 which you won’t find in any other collections. And of course my beloved pre-v range from 5218-201 to 5318-218, very special pieces and incredibly rare as they are the best possible versions by makers who are no longer with us.
Of course you can look at this collection and conclude as my good wife does that I am entirely bat shit crazy, but it makes me happy and have loved putting it together. My boys already have it earmarked as their inheritance ????
It would be remiss to not mention some of the help I have had from fellow collectors also, I won’t name them as some prefer it this way. Many have asked me to see the collection in its entirety and I hope you all enjoy it ????⌚
zWAbw4.jpg
zWAF7v.jpg
zWA0yj.jpg
zWAS31.jpg
zWAxcI.jpg
zWAVic.jpg
zWAcCX.jpg
zWAgSi.jpg
zWLZLb.jpg
Wow!! What an amazing collection. I love the display and the way you represent your passion for the brand!! I am happy to see this because I too am a pam crazy collector so I feel like I am not alone in my super love for these things..:)) Wan