• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Work reviews

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Via PM and mind you he is currently on a business trip and trying to learn the new forum format. Be patient.

happy4life

Horology Curious
Supporter
23/8/22
I jumped into the rep watch rabbit hole and felt convicted to have a full service done on my first rep, a cf panda. Mike was professional from the get go, straight forward and provided the exact service I needed.

Full service, waterproof, and replaced the balance and bridge. All of this was done in a timely manner with efficient communication. I never had any concern about the status or whereabouts of my watch. Results of testing and old removed parts came back with the watch.

I could not be more pleased with the outcome. When I originally got my watch, before getting it serviced with Mike, I loved the look, but it had a cheap stiff feel to it. After the service with Mike, it felt completely different, everything from the movement and tactile feel went from rough to smooth.

So impressed I am sending out a second watch to him right after I post this.

Thanks Mike!

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
Mike just finished this polar explorer for me! He did an amazing job and I can’t thank him enough for his time! These amazing builds wouldn’t be possible without his efforts.

Rocky Mountain Region

Patron
29/6/16
Mike at watchserviceNY is the best. A trusted horologist is as important as a trusted dealer. All the below watches have been serviced by Mike over the years and are running strong.

baetona

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/20
I just got my 2 watches back from Mike. Quality work and always fast service time as always. Thank you.

Esprit007

Patron
Certified
8/11/15
CONUS
Recently picked up a 16613 superfranken over on the sales forum that @watchservicesny built. It arrived with some timing issues, so I sent him a message. He promptly responded, diagnosed the issue, and took it in. Service was prompt and thorough, and I had my watch in record time. Excellent work!

Reactions: Dirkjon

EggF00yung

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Mike did great work with a project I had. Just received my CF Daytona panda V2 back. Had Gen hands, Gen Crystal and Gen crown and tube installed. Also had 4130 service movement and water test done. Rehaut was also lightly polish as it was a little dull from my TD. Would highly recommend Mike and his services.

EggF00yung

Horology Curious
20/8/22
Mike did great work with a project I had. Just received my CF Daytona panda V2 back. Had Gen hands, Gen Crystal and Gen crown and tube installed. Also had 4130 service movement and water test done. Rehaut was also lightly polish as it was a little dull from my TD. Would highly recommend Mike and his services.

Reactions: ombre and Dirkjon

gaKz204

Looking Around
18/4/22
Reached out to Michal to service my 116520 for a full 4130 service as well as a genuine tube and crown swap. I was not disappointed!

He not only did an amazing servicing of my watch, but also completed the project in timely fashion. From send to receive date I had my watch back in hand less than 3 weeks. Incredible service and clearly he is experienced. Highly recommend him moving forward as he will now be my go to watch maker 👌

hammondd2000

Horology Curious
14/1/20
Just getting my 4130 back from Mike , this is the third watch of mine that he has Blessed. I been so impressed on his fast turnaround each time.

Reactions: KJ2020

happy4life

Horology Curious
Supporter
23/8/22
Follow up from my previous review cf panda - runs flawlessly, I haven't adjusted since i set the time upon receipt back from Mike. Runs better now than any of my gens.

Sent a GMF 36 datejust I just purchased for the wife, had full service, dial and bezel replaced with gen parts, and WOW! looks and runs better than my cf panda!

Thank you for the work you do!

miami1978

Horology Curious
5/8/20
Conus
Mike did amazing work on my new project VSF DJ 41, replace genuine dial, date disc, bezel and fully service. Looks and runs better than my genuine ROLEX.
I am speechless as always!! Thanks again Mike.

Reactions: TheSilentSinger

dgds88t

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
23/3/20
Impeccable service from Mike. Worked on my noon daytona. Just be patient and your watch will turn out great.

Reactions: miami1978

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Mike has serviced several watches of mine and he never disappoints. Got this back earlier last week:

-Full service
-Gen seconds wheel, chrono seconds wheel, and clutch installed
-Gen hands (all 6)

Thanks again Mike for the excellent service and quick turnaround times.

08_strides_tattles

25/7/22
My first time as a client and would highly recommend.

Got both CF GMT-II and YM full service, waterproof, gen DW and gen Xtal swap done. He was quick and work is excellent. The YM had a loose gasket and the issue was immediately addressed. Again, highly recommend!!

08_strides_tattles

25/7/22
My first time as a client and would highly recommend.

Got both CF GMT-II and YM full service, waterproof, gen DW and gen Xtal swap done. He was quick and work is excellent. The YM had a loose gasket and the issue was immediately addressed. Again, highly recommend!!

Oh and he realigned the YM dial a bit too.

TheSilentSinger

I shall sing you the song of my people
Supporter
Certified
31/5/22
Maple leaves and beavers
I sent my first rep to Mike for service and I am thoroughly impressed with his workmanship and professionalism. Very quick turnaround once he starts working on the watch. I would highly recommend him and he is definitely a great asset to the horologist community here. I look forward to getting more watches serviced by him in the near future.

VSF Submariner Hulk S29 serial release
- Full service
- Waterproofing
- Gen Crystal