• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

With much regret I warn you of a Trusted Dealer -[[ Issue now solved]]

BlueDragons

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/13
As the title suggests I am loathed to post this but feel I must as I have had such poor service from Asian7750 (Tony).

I have in the past sung his praises on RWI having bought watches from him that i've been very pleased with, however Im sorry to say I can no longer endorse his service.

In early November I ordered a H screwdriver from him for one of my Hublots (that I bought from him) as some of the screws were loose. Not a great experience in itself but I understand he's the dealer and not the manufacturer so happy to get a screwdriver and solve the problem myself.

Its now over 2 months from date of order, payment has been taken and still no goods arrived. I have over this time sent him 4 emails on the subject without a single response to any of them!

Now again it could be a number of issues as to why I have not received the goods but I would at least expect a response to my emails over a 2 month period.

Sadly this is the last time I use him for anything and I would advise caution to others as it seems if your spending big money with him then you will get a response (albeit a slow response) but when it comes to smaller subsidiary items or customer after care then manage your expectations.

D

d4m.test

You should probably have posted this in the Asian7750 review section instead of the general forum.

While my first reaction about a missing screwdriver was "meh", I suppose the lack of response can be frustrating. Couple that with the fact that you need it to fix loose screws on a previous order, you are probably angrier than you should be right now.

Just be glad that you're only out a few bucks instead of a few hundred. Relax and move on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Might be a clash with his preparation and on going crazy sale, thus response is delayed. He is always known not at his fastest during these sales period.
I can imagine his email begin flooded with enquiries about the sale pieces and existing orders.
By we do trust that we will come through.

I can understand that you're frustrated but given that you had mentioned that you have multiple purchases with him before, thus meaning you trusted him alot.
But because of a screwdriver you decided to write such a review, and make a statement never to endorse him again....hmmm...

Either
1) you must have been spoil by tony
2) you did not think before you wrote this
3) hoping that by writing this you will get better response and service from tony

And, i don't think our TDs will ignore and deny anyone after sales services because they bought small parts instead of thousands of dollars worth of watches.

tomdavison

19/12/12
As the title suggests I am loathed to post this but feel I must as I have had such poor service from Asian7750 (Tony).

I have in the past sung his praises on RWI having bought watches from him that i've been very pleased with, however Im sorry to say I can no longer endorse his service.

In early November I ordered a H screwdriver from him for one of my Hublots (that I bought from him) as some of the screws were loose. Not a great experience in itself but I understand he's the dealer and not the manufacturer so happy to get a screwdriver and solve the problem myself.

Its now over 2 months from date of order, payment has been taken and still no goods arrived. I have over this time sent him 4 emails on the subject without a single response to any of them!

Now again it could be a number of issues as to why I have not received the goods but I would at least expect a response to my emails over a 2 month period.

Sadly this is the last time I use him for anything and I would advise caution to others as it seems if your spending big money with him then you will get a response (albeit a slow response) but when it comes to smaller subsidiary items or customer after care then manage your expectations.

What did the mods do to assist? You have spoken to one before posting this, haven't you? please say yes, or go buy fireproof clothing, as you will need it.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
It's just a sales review. No need for fireproof clothing. If you weren't allowed to post negative reviews the whole review section would be pretty meaningless.

cnwh

27/10/13
I had unpleasant experience too. After the first purchase I wanted to take another plunge during the crazy sale. Since we dealt with WU the first round, I asked If we can deal with WU again instead if cc payments in the website. However, communication stop after I enquiried about the amount to paid via WU. And yes , i missed that very desired sale. Lol.

But I think the TD do reply based on their priorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueDragons

24/10/13
I sort of understand some of the comments to my post however after care follow up is almost as important as initial purchases. We all understand the rep world is not perfect and as such acknowledge common issues (such as loose screws etc). But we are also in many cases paying strong money for our reps and with this I come to expect a decent level of after care quality to remedy any issues against my purchase. This is after all a sub culture for high quality items.

Therefore in answer to your post TT88

because of a screwdriver you decided to write such a review, and make a statement never to endorse him again....hmmm...

Either
3) hoping that by writing this you will get better response and service from tony

Its not about the screwdriver itself, as I say many things could affect its delivery. Its about the service, money has been taken and since then nothing. No email recognising dispatch, no response to my emails, no update as to what might have happened to the delivery etc simply nothing.

So in order
1. No not spoiled but as with any transaction, buyer and seller cooperated. If I pay for something I do expect to receive it, or if not at least an explanation to why.
2. Yes I thought long and hard and am only writing this after over 2 months of non response.
3. That would be nice but doubtful.

I also dont believe this is a clash with his Crazy Sale as this was ordered over a month before he put up the sale details.

For others reading this post Im not saying dont use him (nowhere have I said this). However this forum is run to serve its members with support and advice so when we get good service we should post about it (as i do) but in equal measure if I dont get the service or in my case goods with no attempt at even a explanation then surely this is something that should be shared so other members can continue to make informed choices.

Yes its only a screwdriver, but it was purchased to rectify a quality issue with the watch I bought from him for just under $400. Having paid for it 2 months ago with no delivery or response to a single email it is in my book poor service and cannot see how anyone could legitimately disagree.

D

d4m.test

Im not saying dont use him (nowhere have I said this). However this forum is run to serve its members with support and advice so when we get good service we should post about it
cannot see how anyone could legitimately disagree.

I disagree with this posted in the general forum as a warning. When I read the topic title and first bit of your post, I was expecting something like a credit card scam or a shipment of rocks instead of watches.

I agree with this being posted as a review in the proper section so that people researching this TD can make an informed decision. I don't agree with this being posted in the general section with a flashy attention-getting title for everyone to see irregardless of whether they were going to shop with Tony. A screwdriver doesn't warrant that kind of attention. A couple of watches or maybe one high end watch might. This might be why someone suggested a flame suit.

BlueDragons

24/10/13
If its in the wrong section then my mistake and happy for a mod to relocate it but refute I wrote a 'flashy attention grabbing title'.....maybe im not as good with words as you.

Plus your comment 'A screwdriver doesn't warrant that kind of attention. A couple of watches or maybe one high end watch might. This might be why someone suggested a flame suit.' unfortunately shows you missed the intention of the post.....I have said its not about the screwdriver but the lack of service.

If youre happy to pay $400 for a watch you cant wear because the screws keep falling out then youre a lot more forgiving than I am.

D

d4m.test

I didn't miss it. I mentioned it in the first reply. I'm on your side, but I don't think a screwdriver or a few loose screws warrants a "Hey! Look at me!" thread in the general section.

Go through the help ticket system with the mods here. If Tony replies "Screw you!" (see what I did there? I really am good with words) then by all means make a big deal out of it.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
I sort of understand some of the comments to my post however after care follow up is almost as important as initial purchases. We all understand the rep world is not perfect and as such acknowledge common issues (such as loose screws etc). But we are also in many cases paying strong money for our reps and with this I come to expect a decent level of after care quality to remedy any issues against my purchase. This is after all a sub culture for high quality items.

Therefore in answer to your post TT88

because of a screwdriver you decided to write such a review, and make a statement never to endorse him again....hmmm...

Either

Its not about the screwdriver itself, as I say many things could affect its delivery. Its about the service, money has been taken and since then nothing. No email recognising dispatch, no response to my emails, no update as to what might have happened to the delivery etc simply nothing.

So in order
1. No not spoiled but as with any transaction, buyer and seller cooperated. If I pay for something I do expect to receive it, or if not at least an explanation to why.
2. Yes I thought long and hard and am only writing this after over 2 months of non response.
3. That would be nice but doubtful.

I also dont believe this is a clash with his Crazy Sale as this was ordered over a month before he put up the sale details.

For others reading this post Im not saying dont use him (nowhere have I said this). However this forum is run to serve its members with support and advice so when we get good service we should post about it (as i do) but in equal measure if I dont get the service or in my case goods with no attempt at even a explanation then surely this is something that should be shared so other members can continue to make informed choices.

Yes its only a screwdriver, but it was purchased to rectify a quality issue with the watch I bought from him for just under $400. Having paid for it 2 months ago with no delivery or response to a single email it is in my book poor service and cannot see how anyone could legitimately disagree.

Agree, you did not directly ask anyone not to use tony. But allegedly saying getting parts from him is not as important as getting watches isn't true.

There could many reasons why he has not responded and I share a common few that is happening right now, and with that sales on going, everyone's email will be going further and further in his inbox.

We always welcome feedbacks.
But giving false information on how TDs treat their customers base on amount ordered is another thing.

And the helpdesk is always there, do take a ticket if you need help.

ngjl14

28/10/12
Same experience here.
I have sent a faulty Breitling from the special sales back to him.
He said he fixed it and promised to ship it that week.
That was on the 12/12/2013.
Until today, no tracking number or watch.
Mind you, I've sent about 4 emails to enquire.
And all no response.
Now it isn't just a screwdriver.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
If Tony had time to reply regarding OP's initial order email and payment emails then why not answer his emails afterwards?

I understand that we can not expect services like ebay or amazon but all i am saying is that if TD can answer your email for purchase when he/she is busy, why cant they answer your email regarding follow up on order when they are busy. Replying email takes same amount of time if it is about purchase or follow up on order.

TDs answer their email selectively and we all know it.

I am sure that screwdriver will turn up sooner or later but Tony should at least reply OP's email and say that order is on its way(or whatever reason there is for delay).

w4tchnut

25/4/12
I too had to request a tool from Tony, but my experience was quite different.

Tony sent it free -- no cost for the item or shipping. And it was sent quickly.

I have ordered from him several times, never had any issues.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Tony always gets back to me within a day or so. No matter what I ask. If it's about an order or not. I'd like to see Tony's response to this because there are always two sides of a story. I'm not saying what you are saying is not true, but even when not placing an order, If I just ask a question he always responds within a day or so. Something's not adding up here.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Tony always gets back to me within a day or so. No matter what I ask. If it's about an order or not. I'd like to see Tony's response to this because there are always two sides of a story. I'm not saying what you are saying is not true, but even when not placing an order, If I just ask a question he always responds within a day or so. Something's not adding up here.
It is never a complete story till you hear both sides.
+1

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Do you have a tracking number for your screwdriver? You choosed airmail probably which is slow and unefficient to track online. Sometimes it takes up to 2 months to deliver.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Do you have a tracking number for your screwdriver? You choosed airmail probably which is slow and unefficient to track online. Sometimes it takes up to 2 months to deliver.
I think according to OP he never received tracking info.
I have been through that. One time i waited 7 weeks before my item arrived.

BlueDragons

24/10/13
UPDATE....I have after many attempts had a mail back from Tony. He says that my emails were apparently getting caught in some historical email folder on his PC, I can only take his word for this but shall give him the benefit of doubt.

Screwdriver is still somewhere is the mystery world of 'parcel land' probably on its 3rd time round the globe but im not so worried as I have now ordered another one anyway.

As mentioned my concern was not with the screwdriver itself as this is a low value sundry item but more it was the lack of information, update or response, however, as mentioned Tony has made contact with an explanation and for that I thank him. Equally to his credit he offered to send another screwdriver or repay for the lost one. In fairness this was very generous and with the same spirit of generosity I declined as im sure its not his fault its vanished somewhere between here and China so I dont expect him to cover the costs.

I think an amicable situation has been achieved and as I started the post (rather frustrated) I am big enough to finish it on a positive note and say Tony has gone some way to redeeming himself and for this I thank him.