• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

strap for chronopassion

surfaceboard

Known Member
29/5/12
can someone recomand me a nice hornback strap.for my chronopassion? and also i.got.a.very small.wrist. please.advise.me. thanks!

Esavy

Renowned Member
31/5/12
First choice would be an HKTan hornback. Amazing quality! Next in line I would say AP Bands.
-Eric

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
check out jacobstraps, he is the best aftermarket strap maker imo...

v5cog5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/6/12
Hi can you confirm if the gen safari horn back strap fits the rep, ie are the securing pins/screws the same depth/width? as I am thinking of getting a gen strap as its only £335 and the gen clasp is only £385 which considering how much some are ..I thought not as horrendous as I thought

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
It fits but it's not an easy fit. It is a PITA to get it fitted honestly. But it does.

Magsin

20/5/12
Other than HKTan's e-mail does he have a website through which to contact him? Also, how did you guys get pics of what to expect? Last question. Is he able to make a strap without the taper (24mm throughout with PAM like buckle?)

v5cog5

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/6/12
PITA as in the pins don't line up or is it just very tight? Do the rep pins fit through the strap ok as I am told it has a metal sleeve through the gen strap? I hope it does as I've just ordered one :)

alex.cpa

19/5/11
Here are pics of CP on sharkie posted by Eddi on RG (i hope he does not mind):

007-8.jpg

004-10.jpg

v5cog5

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/6/12
It fits but it's not an easy fit. It is a PITA to get it fitted honestly. But it does.

PITA as in the pins don't line up or is it just very tight? Do the rep pins fit through the strap ok as I am told it has a metal sleeve through the gen strap? I hope it does as I've just ordered one :)

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
AP Bands is a rip off - you can get better straps from RWI strap makers.

The flip side is you have to very patient. Most watches come with nice shoes to begin with so if you do the time you reap the rewards.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Sorry for my late reply guys. It fits but it's very tight indeed :).