• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EURO 2012 tournament

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Like soccer? To us EU citizens, the EURO 2012 is a huge thing. I found a nice feature that makes it possible to challange your RWI friends in a soccer tournament.

However, i didnt want to install it here on RWI, so we have to go off-site to play. I made the register real easy and hassle free. Register with your RWI alias, and we can all follow the progress.

You are also welcome to discuss everything EURO 2012 in the open forum.

Rules are simple. You bet on the matches and you will score points. Highest score wins. Unfortunately i don´t have a nice piece to hand out to the winner, but the RWI soccer champ is at stake, and if a non-VIP wins, we can hand out some bonus time.

Go here: www.motives.se/rwi/

Register

Play RWI EURO 2012

Let the best soccer fan win!

cratedroppers

12/9/11
Come on people get posting and your scores picked!

Soccer? It's called football ;)

You use a foot to kick a ball football why must they say soccer!

The term soccer originated in England, first appearing in the 1880s as an Oxford "-er" abbreviation of the word "association"

Killed me inside reading that :(

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
I use soccer to get the US guys on track. To them, fotball is something completely different. But you are right of course, fotball is fotball!

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
A FAT + to you Franke :)

lets celebrate and enjoy the games.Off the field, lets hassle and agitate :D

cheers

P.S. Football = world game for fans. US Football.....they think its interesting, just a sissi game for US guys.....go with your family and enjoy a "show", lets check out some girls....firework and so on...that isnt sport, thats entertainment...no real competition your team cant be dismounted....whats that ? But they think its an important game :p...
Like soccer? To us EU citizens, the EURO 2012 is a huge thing. I found a nice feature that makes it possible to challange your RWI friends in a soccer tournament.

However, i didnt want to install it here on RWI, so we have to go off-site to play. I made the register real easy and hassle free. Register with your RWI alias, and we can all follow the progress.

You are also welcome to discuss everything EURO 2012 in the open forum.

Rules are simple. You bet on the matches and you will score points. Highest score wins. Unfortunately i don´t have a nice piece to hand out to the winner, but the RWI soccer champ is at stake, and if a non-VIP wins, we can hand out some bonus time.

Go here: www.motives.se/rwi/

Register

Play RWI EURO 2012

Let the best soccer fan win!

nige76

31/8/10
Only one team in it lads

ENGERLAND.....

seriously for a moment, between Spain and Germany but don't count out Italy

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Better be nice around here Mekki. But i guess it´s true, we will never truly understand the power of our opposing sports.

If you have not seem this before, just listen to the crowd. Amazing. Ok, i guess Sweden will not win this, but Zlatan and he´s team are great guys. I put them 3:d after Portugal and France.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Entered also! Nice idea Franke!!!

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Yeah. It´s kinda neat.

Maybe one of the dealers can throw in a Hublot euro 2012 rep as a trophy. That would be something.

TheBattler

26/7/10
Yeah. It´s kinda neat.

Maybe one of the dealers can throw in a Hublot euro 2012 rep as a trophy. That would be something.

Theyre out already?

Boy Hublot will really put their name on anything. You'd think they wouldn't want to advertise themselves as THE footballer's watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

krispee

1/5/12
tell you what there have been some interesting games to this point, the Russians have impressed so far, how they`ll do against the better teams we`ll have to see, the dutch played well but couldn`t put the ball anywhere near the net, and spain so far haven`t quite clicked.....
you never know England....

Kris

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
Italy vs. Spain was a good game. I like both goals. I am in the US but love the game. I don't know which one is the best now but my heart go to the Netherlands, always remember their win in 1988 :)

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Italy vs. Spain was a good game. I like both goals. I am in the US but love the game. I don't know which one is the best now but my heart go to the Netherlands, always remember their win in 1988 :)

Come join the tournament, CoolRob. There are open slots for Holland.

krispee

1/5/12
wasn`t that when Harry Haan was in the team? or was that earlier?
he scored the most amazing goals, i know it was the air making the ball fly like that but they were still amazing.....

Kris

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
I am not sure about Harry Haan but it was Ruud Gullit and Marco Van Basten. Van Basten scored a beautiful goal against Rinat Dassaev (very famous goalie at that time).

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/redirector.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_DwsO9bIy[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J_DwsO9bIY"]Proper Quality: Marco van Basten stunning goal against USSR (1988) - YouTube[/ame]

wasn`t that when Harry Haan was in the team? or was that earlier?
he scored the most amazing goals, i know it was the air making the ball fly like that but they were still amazing.....

Kris

krispee

1/5/12
ah yes, sorry my fault, Arie [not Harry] Haan was a long time back, 1978 world cup, scored a couple of wonder goals.....i remember Van Baston`s goal, amazing angle and strike......

England did ok this afternoon, held their own if not setting the world on fire, see if they can improve......

Kris

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Only 11 players so far? Its really fun! Come and play!!!