• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which all black TAG model is this?

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Om3ga_3guy, would you please take a picture of the back of your watch. i received mine to day and from the pictures that i can find on the web my back has a different look. I don't think anyone has a rep of this but....you never know.

I'm not completely understanding your post. Did you get a phantom limited edition model and it is it a replica or genuine?

As far as I know they do not rep this model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottr

22/8/12
It is the ltd model and I bought it to be gen but the writing on the back that is in white is in a different location than the pictures that i could find on the web.

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
It is the ltd model and I bought it to be gen but the writing on the back that is in white is in a different location than the pictures that i could find on the web.

How about you post photos of your watch. There's no question mine is genuine because it came right out of a dealer.

scottr

22/8/12
The reason i asked you to do it was, i have never posted pictures. I am computer stupid. I will be glad to take a picture and text it to you. That much i have learned.

Om3ga_guy

28/12/10
Canada
I just sold mine but here is what the back looked like. Note the serial number and ltd edition number are blacked out.

cb9df3103fedf6db08d15fe567fcd93b.png

Texascat

Known Member
2/10/16
They are so close. I posted in the new auquaracer thread a comparison of one with black case and tinted crystal. All they have to do is get the bezel txt color and thread color right.

Wow thats awesome. Cant wait for the phantom

Neilc

15/7/16
They are so close. I posted in the new auquaracer thread a comparison of one with black case and tinted crystal. All they have to do is get the bezel txt color and thread color right.
They need to get the pearl correct as well as on the Gen it's flushed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
The pearl is not right it should be embedded in the triangle not stuck on top.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

why did you quote me in that? what the pearl got to do with me?

but anyway its less that $200 you can hardly expect if to be perfect at that price.. go buy a gen if the pearl is worth about £2000 to you lol