• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is Taka? - Post here if you have an issue/comms problem.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Guys, I heard from Taka today and he is will sort things out in the next days.

Don't worry anymore....

Here's this goes:
1. AR Coating: all glasses received from last December batch coating is gonna be completed at the end of February.

2. DLC Coating: All parts are ready for shipment on Friday.

3. Items purchased from eMart: All has already been sent out as per today.

4. Watches that are on repair/pending: left a total of 8 watches.

5. Missing Package: a package for XXX in Singapore has been returned to Takas mailing address, will resend as soon as possible.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Thats really good new Guru!!!!

I received today my new crystal but if they are going to be completed by the end of February i will wait for him...

Many thanks for the update, especially the people with the many watches there they must be really relieved...

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
Thanks so much TB, I'm pretty sure there would be many (like me) who are very much relieved hearing that

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok guys, we (well, guru, thanks mate) have found him now I need a list. Anyone who hasn't posted here who has either watches/crystals etc with Taka or paid for orders please PM me. I will also need you to tell me as your stuff comes back so we can cross it off the list as we go.

Thank you.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Actually guys I'm doing a whole new list so if everyone could just PM me with what he has of theirs or goods he has yet to deliver that would be great.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So what had happened to Taka all these while?

For the time being let's just get everybody's stuff back shall we?

duvaz

Horology Curious
28/1/12
Omg! Thats great news for those who have their items locked up. Grats guys !

Btw is he back in Singapore ? Is he still doing AR coating or he is just back here to sort things outs and stop ?

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Omg! Thats great news for those who have their items locked up. Grats guys !

Btw is he back in Singapore ? Is he still doing AR coating or he is just back here to sort things outs and stop ?

At this point let's just hope he's back long enough to make everyone right. The future can be discussed after that happens.

leeb

Known Member
28/9/10
so as of now, do we proceed to try to contact Taka to complete the deal and get our stuff back or do we wait for further instructions from TB?