• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where is Taka? - Post here if you have an issue/comms problem.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Why does everyone hate on me???

Nobody hates you Zak. :)

Make a decent contribution, post something interesting. Make yourself a VIP member. Give something to the forum and it will give a lot back.

You get what you put in. There's no hate from me my friend.

Love the forum and it will love you back.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I will take a stab at answering your quesion, too, if you don't mind.

See post #98 and put yourself in the position of people who know Taka but don't know you.

This place is like many communities. The community's members are comfortable with those that they have gotten to know and trust.

That trust is earned, over time, if at all. Often it is easier to learn by watching from the sidelines than by jumping in to the game.

Just my $0.02 USD, as always.

ssb045

Renowned Member
26/12/10
"He's gonna get caught, just you wait and see..."

Why's everybody always pickin on me?":lol1:

ZakSgp2

Horology Curious
30/1/12
Nobody hates you Zak. :)

Make a decent contribution, post something interesting. Make yourself a VIP member. Give something to the forum and it will give a lot back.

You get what you put in. There's no hate from me my friend.

Love the forum and it will love you back.

Ok good no one hates.

ZakSgp2

Horology Curious
30/1/12
I will take a stab at answering your quesion, too, if you don't mind.

See post #98 and put yourself in the position of people who know Taka but don't know you.

This place is like many communities. The community's members are comfortable with those that they have gotten to know and trust.

That trust is earned, over time, if at all. Often it is easier to learn by watching from the sidelines than by jumping in to the game.

Just my $0.02 USD, as always.

Thank you for your honest answer.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No one hates you Zak but you can't be here mate. I'm sorry but you are far too young and we can not legally have you here. I'm not banning you but I've changed your password. When you log out you won't be able to log in again.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Because it is not legal for us to have a 12yo here. We do not use COPA and the content is not suitable for children.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
12yo???
How'd you even find that one out, TB? Next you're going to tell me you can tell how long my... well, nevermind.

Zak - we'd love to have you here when you are older. But this place is very adult oriented at times and it just isn't right having kids here. Someday you'll understand. (Yes - I know you hate when adults say that, but it really is true).
God bless, and see you in 9 years, buddy.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
WoW I didnt even know what a watch was when I was 12.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I was twelve once...My friends mom was about 32...and um...Yeah, another time.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06

We'll save the sordid details for another day
happy-005.gif

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
You know Cy, it's not a good thing to bring up in public...Since there is a slight chance my old friend may have Internet access, (even in prison) and put 2 n 2 together, and I really dun need that.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
You know Cy, it's not a good thing to bring up in public...Since there is a slight chance my old friend may have Internet access, (even in prison) and put 2 n 2 together, and I really dun need that.

Definitely not...and not to mention the ramifications of having a minor on the board. Sheesh, talk about prison. Maybe we all need to have our age posted below our nic.

dlc.nla

23/8/11
Mr Zoso: born January 9, 1944 in Heston, Middlesex, England, to a James & Patricia????? Lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Because it is not legal for us to have a 12yo here. We do not use COPA and the content is not suitable for children.

I really want to ask how are you doing this thing, but if you answer it will lose the magic...! Ok, what i ate yesterday???:lol1:

Hahaha, nice one MrZoSo, i think Pec will have something to hit back... I will be all ears when you try to post details :popcorn: